The Combat Jack Show Thread

People on the internet are just as bad as Troy with the your man got shot, so that's like what happen to Steez. But you're still acting as if death is a joke, and nothing about it is karma. That's the streets for us under 30...25.

of course Tax runs to Twitter for Cam, he's worse than Meek and Chris Brown :lol:

^not gonna front , tax DOES have a point . 

anybody got a link to the dame grease podcast ? finally listened to the bink juan ep , which is terrible , but i did always wonder why he didn't get more credit for his work on blueprint . all i need was my favorite record for a minute . when he said just blaze was in his bag I'm like ahh here we go but when he brought up 1-900-hustler i was like hold up , i think did just did start making beats like that after that album . honestly i used to think just was kinda wack . it just makes me wanna hear more about dame grease and i wonder if he's ever addressed swizz sounding EXACTLY like him , in a time where i personally thought dames beats were better , but swizz going on to capitalize off that sound .

even when peoples claims may seem or sound outlandish , i don't always think they just come from out of nowhere  and sometimes theres some merit too it so knowing the history is cool 

I always thought it was weird when Dame essentially got replaced by Swizz for the second and received all the credit. Granted, I've never been a big Dame Grease fan. And Live On Lennox was horrible.

Tax has a point with Tupac, because he mentioned names instead of handling it directly. Cam was trying to be witty, and not saying Jay-Z was behind a hit on him.

I need to check out the Bink and Dame Grease episodes. That's the type of podcasts I want to hear. Not the same artists doing their rounds.

Tax is a clown. Can't believe this clown has a fanbase and people **** with that podcast.

The Bink one is terrible

I'd rather him do one with The Cipher

Juan Ep want to do a music and non beef podcast, but that was what it is, but they didn't even delve in to the beef for it to be entertaining. It was 10 minutes of wasted time with them allowing him to beat around the bush instead of just asking direct questions about how he feels about Just.

Cam clap back at Tax. :lol:

Then I saw Tax said if Cam keep talking he gon slap him. Like c'mon on man.

Like other people have said Tax is tryna be this goon version of CTG. He be trying to hard. Dudes got the definition of snitching all messed up if they think Pac or Cam snitched.

Last edited:
Cam clap back at Tax.
laugh.gif

Like other people have said Tax is tryna be this goon version of CTG. He be trying to hard. Dudes got the definition of snitching all messed up if they think Pac or Cam snitched.
roll.gif
so by his logic , now cam has to do something to him or its not real 

Cam clap back at Tax.
laugh.gif

Link to the Cam response? 
nerd.gif

Wow Troy is the one who fired the shots, accidentally shot himself and murdered his boy.

Nypd released video

Didn't Tax step to the weirdo Atlanta dude OG Maco?

Wow Troy is the one who fired the shots, accidentally shot himself and murdered his boy.

Nypd released video

How do ya'll know it wasn't another shooter?

Last edited:
^It was reported there were 5 9mm shell casings at the scene. He's the only shooter unless someone else was coincidentally firing a 9mm

Back
Top Bottom