The Combat Jack Show Thread

Ish being apart of Andrew Tate’s discord at close to 50 is wild.

Kinda telling every other 40 yr old was like "who the **** is Andrew Tate?" and he comes in "I rock with him". Sad, his target audience is half his age.

I don't hear about these dudes until they've already blown up and I'm shocked they've built a following over years over that content. This dude Ish is a part of their fan clubs, so it's obvious he seeks out that type of content. ****s mad weird at his age. I guess that's his algorithm. Dude won't know about viral internet stories, but will know random people.

I don't hear about these dudes until they've already blown up and I'm shocked they've built a following over years over that content. This dude Ish is a part of their fan clubs, so it's obvious he seeks out that type of content. ****s mad weird at his age. I guess that's his algorithm. Dude won't know about viral internet stories, but will know random people.

Any man 30+ who subscribe to them types, I look sideways. like bro, you guys grew up in a time before social media was huge.

Ain’t no way you 35, 40 etc and need a YouTuber to help you get women. Like you’ve lived a third of your life already.

It’s embarrassing.

Most of that YouTube content be strictly for money. Them dudes don’t even be living like that. It’s all for money.

Any man 30+ who subscribe to them types, I look sideways. like bro, you guys grew up in a time before social media was huge.

Ain’t no way you 35, 40 etc and need a YouTuber to help you get women. Like you’ve lived a third of your life already.

It’s embarrassing.

Most of that YouTube content be strictly for money. Them dudes don’t even be living like that. It’s all for money.

there isn’t an age limit on increasing one’s awareness and/or self improvement…especially given that so many people fall into believing in the modern fairytale narratives of equality in relationship, the belief that one particular woman is a ‘soulmate,’ that men needs to acquiesce their own desires & goals in pursuit of women, ‘happy wife, happy life’ type thinking

it actually shouldn’t be a shock then that one of the largest demographics of dudes into that content are older, 50+ & divorced…they have been out the game carrying on in basically sexless marriages but are somehow still blindsided when they get served separation papers & find that stuff looking for answers or trying to get back in the sexual marketplace

then you have men that came up in the ‘we outside era’ in the transition time just as the internet became more of a social tool that are struggling because though they may get some opportunities because they do have some experience at least, many aren’t seen as seriously viable candidates given that women’s standards have not only increased but a man isn’t necessarily seen as a goal or requirement but rather a want and this is even more pronounced in online dating (which is how most people get together now, where something like less than 5% of dudes even get chose), so those dudes find that content trying to optimize those chances

finally you have the younger set who are in the least sexually active generation…even given that there is more stuff to distract & sedate young men these days, the appeal of the dating content is obvious

people are dismissive of it because it can seem very juvenile superficially, but put into the context of dating today it all makes sense

there isn’t an age limit on increasing one’s awareness and/or self improvement…especially given that so many people fall into believing in the modern fairytale narratives of equality in relationship, the belief that one particular woman is a ‘soulmate,’ that men needs to acquiesce their own desires & goals in pursuit of women, ‘happy wife, happy life’ type thinking

it actually shouldn’t be a shock then that one of the largest demographics of dudes into that content are older, 50+ & divorced…they have been out the game carrying on in basically sexless marriages but are somehow still blindsided when they get served separation papers & find that stuff looking for answers or trying to get back in the sexual marketplace

then you have men that came up in the ‘we outside era’ in the transition time just as the internet became more of a social tool that are struggling because though they may get some opportunities because they do have some experience at least, many aren’t seen as seriously viable candidates given that women’s standards have not only increased but a man isn’t necessarily seen as a goal or requirement but rather a want and this is even more pronounced in online dating (which is how most people get together now, where something like less than 5% of dudes even get chose), so those dudes find that content trying to optimize those chances

finally you have the younger set who are in the least sexually active generation…even given that there is more stuff to distract & sedate young men these days, the appeal of the dating content is obvious

people are dismissive of it because it can seem very juvenile superficially, but put into the context of dating today it all makes sense

You just said a hodgepodge of NOTHING. If you still have trouble talking to women in your late 20s, 30s or 40s. Then that’s a PERSONAL problem. (Not saying you specifically)

A “steering wheel” psychologist (As I call it) is not going to help you overcome decades of fear, in terms of talking to women are actually take the leap. Bottom line is, it’s up to that said person to have a eureka moment. Some sort of breakthrough.

Not having conversational skills, hobbies, etc and basing your whole life on social media nonsense and relationship tips will not help you. You’ll forever be lost because ultimately, it’s all on you.

Either way, you HAVE to go outside. Hiding behind a phone is not going to get you laid. Taking advice from other losers who have problem talking to women, is not going to get you beyond the point that you’re stuck at.

Neglecting your hygiene or self care is a personal problem, you’re either trained or accustom to wiping your behind, cleaning your home, car, etc is a personal necessity that you have, or don’t have. So if you’re a filthy dude but, you’re seeking a woman who’s clean or appears as such, you’re going to have to change your ways. Social media can’t help that.

All that you wrote, it’s not that deep. That’s the problem with social media. All this pseudo, over analyzing of basic primitive human anatomy is why people have gone bat crazy.

You’re either going to open your mouth, and court a woman or not. That simple. We are still VERBAL creatures. If people don’t understand the basic concept of having a dialogue, then they’ll never advance.

People are trying to over complicate basic ideologies.

If you keep dating women who are only out for money, and you keep giving them money and using the same game plan, be mad at YOURSELF, not women. Same goes for women, if your find yourself falling for the same type of guy, that’s a personal problem. You can’t blame men, when you constantly date or fraternize with the same type.

It’s like if I say I hate NASCAR racing, but I’m tuning in every Sunday and watching all 400 laps from start to finish.

Last edited:
You just said a hodgepodge of NOTHING. If you still have trouble talking to women in your late 20s, 30s or 40s. Then that’s a PERSONAL problem. (Not saying you specifically)

A “steering wheel” psychologist (As I call it) is not going to help you overcome decades of fear, in terms of talking to women are actually take the leap. Bottom line is, it’s up to that said person to have a eureka moment. Some sort of breakthrough.

Not having conversational skills, hobbies, etc and basing your whole life on social media nonsense and relationship tips will not help you. You’ll forever be lost because ultimately, it’s all on you.

Either way, you HAVE to go outside. Hiding behind a phone is not going to get you laid. Taking advice from other losers who have problem talking to women, is not going to get you beyond the point that you’re stuck at.

Neglecting your hygiene or self care is a personal problem, you’re either trained or accustom to wiping your behind, cleaning your home, car, etc is a personal necessity that you have, or don’t have. So if you’re a filthy dude but, you’re seeking a woman who’s clean or appears as such, you’re going to have to change your ways. Social media can’t help that.

All that you wrote, it’s not that deep. That’s the problem with social media. All this pseudo, over analyzing of basic primitive human anatomy is why people have gone bat crazy.

You’re either going to open your mouth, and court a woman or not. That simple. We are still VERBAL creatures. If people don’t understand the basic concept of having a dialogue, then they’ll never advance.

People are trying to over complicate basic ideologies.

If you keep dating women who are only out for money, and you keep giving them money and using the same game plan, be mad at YOURSELF, not women.

agree with the majority if not all of this, but all of this isn’t entirely obvious to everyone as people will always come to these epiphanies, if they do at all 😬, on their own time (for men particularly theses days with so many men raised by women) & given the way culture & society has actually complicated basic ideologies, it should not surprise anyone that people are looking to/using the internet for ‘solutions’

so while i can understand your perspective, which is basically folk should have this stuff figured out at/by their big age of adulthood, i disagree with the thinking that there is necessarily an age at which one can’t still challenge what they currently believe about others & themselves specifically or the world in general

agree with the majority if not all of this, but all of this isn’t entirely obvious to everyone as people will always come to these epiphanies, if they do at all 😬, on their own time (for men particularly theses days with so many men raised by women) & given the way culture & society has actually complicated basic ideologies, it should not surprise anyone that people are looking to/using the internet for ‘solutions’

so while i can understand your perspective, which is basically folk should have this stuff figured out at/by their big age of adulthood, i disagree with the thinking that there is necessarily an age at which one can’t still challenge what they currently believe about others & themselves specifically or the world in general

These online relationship gurus/life coaches ain’t no different then preachers or soothsayers. They’re peddling lies all to gain a buck from naive people. It’s literally a racket. This red pill stuff, etc. it’s a RACKET.

Look at the black dude from a few years ago who lied. The bug buff looking dude. His wife sitting beside him on the couch with a knitted beanie, while he tried doing damage control. It’s just one large pyramid scheme.

They’re not trying to help people.

“Solutions” on the internet that were penned and written by the same people who have caused the confusion and complicated the basic ideologies? You see what I mean?

Imagine trying to escape the people who have already caused the mass hysteria, only to subscribe to the same people online. You get it? It’s like the blind leading the blind.

Last edited:
These online relationship gurus/life coaches ain’t no different then preachers or soothsayers. They’re peddling lies all to gain a buck from naive people. It’s literally a racket. This red pill stuff, etc. it’s a RACKET.

Look at the black dude from a few years ago who lied. The bug buff looking dude. His wife sitting beside him on the couch with a knitted beanie, while he tried doing damage control. It’s just one large pyramid scheme.

They’re not trying to help people.

“Solutions” on the internet that were penned and written by the same people who have caused the confusion and complicated the basic ideologies? You see what I mean?

Imagine trying to escape the people who have already caused the mass hysteria, only to subscribe to the same people online. You get it? It’s like the blind leading the blind.

😂 to take that analogy fully, in just about anything there are definitely charlatans who are just out to make a buck, hysterics that are myopically centered on their own tenets, but most fall somewhere in the middle, i don’t begrudge folk out to get compensation as necessarily insincere…it is almost always just bias that prevents most from seeing another perspective

you describe it as the blind leading the blind but when it comes to the relationship stuff we are all a lil’ blind…because people are not always aware or even honest about the how & why they chose who they chose (or that they even really chose at all 😮‍💨)…and similarly to those ‘preachers & soothsayers’ of old for religion who offered explanations plausible enough to fit their day to explain the world, these relationship gurus do the same and for the ‘red pill’ stuff more specifically i think the appeal is that their rhetoric rings truer than the ‘just be yourself’ or be ‘the nice guy’ especially when they see who is actually getting results…

just take a listen to any popular media where women discuss dating, men, & relationships, granted not representative of women en masse, and you’ll understand…or just listen to single people talk about dating today 😂😂😂

😂 to take that analogy fully, in just about anything there are definitely charlatans who are just out to make a buck, hysterics that are myopically centered on their own tenets, but most fall somewhere in the middle, i don’t begrudge folk out to get compensation as necessarily insincere…it is almost always just bias that prevents most from seeing another perspective

you describe it as the blind leading the blind but when it comes to the relationship stuff we are all a lil’ blind…because people are not always aware or even honest about the how & why they chose who they chose (or that they even really chose at all 😮‍💨)…and similarly to those ‘preachers & soothsayers’ of old for religion who offered explanations plausible enough to fit their day to explain the world, these relationship gurus do the same and for the ‘red pill’ stuff more specifically i think the appeal is that their rhetoric rings truer than the ‘just be yourself’ or be ‘the nice guy’ especially when they see who is actually getting results…

just take a listen to any popular media where women discuss dating, men, & relationships, granted not representative of women en masse, and you’ll understand…or just listen to single people talk about dating today 😂😂😂

Why would you take advice from single people talking about today’s landscape? You see what I mean? Those people scream bitterness. There are plenty eligible people out here. Again, like I said, a closed mouth doesn’t get fed.

Those same people complaining about today’s dating landscape probably don’t approach people or even try to talk to the opposite sex.

All that crying on Facebook, IG, Twitter, etc just makes you look bitter. Especially if you aren’t out there actually putting in the footwork to get approached.
People are just cowards and want stuff to fall in their lap. I have a friend girl who is 34. Good job. She’s an AKA. Attractive, etc. but she spent so much time bashing men and rejecting dudes that she’s basically stuck. She spent a lifetime speaking negatively about men, now she’s single, no kids, with a good career and complains about men. She has no one to blame but herself.

Stuff like that. At a certain age, people should be able to discern **** from sugar. How a person presents themselves is WHO they are. If you have homeboy or relative who always asks for money, is never employed or never has a hustle, that’s WHO he is. A beggar.

If you know a 30+ year old person who’s a reckless driver, constantly getting tickets or always wrecking cars, that’s who they ARE.

If you listen to a female with 6 kids and 4 BDs, but she’s always talking negative about her kids father’s, that’s who she is.

If you listen and ask the right questions, people are forthcoming whether you can read between the lines or nots

All I’m saying is at a certain age, people should look in the mirror. I expect minors and early 20 somethings to still make mistakes. But if you’re in your 30s and 40s with the same issues, then it’s time to re-evaluate yourself.

Last edited:
Why would you take advice from single people talking about today’s landscape? You see what I mean? Those people scream bitterness. There are plenty eligible people out here. Again, like I said, a closed mouth doesn’t get fed.

Those same people complaining about today’s dating landscape probably don’t approach people or even try to talk to the opposite sex.

All that crying on Facebook, IG, Twitter, etc just makes you look bitter. Especially if you aren’t out there actually putting in the footwork to get approached.
People are just cowards and want stuff to fall in their lap. I have a friend girl who is 34. Good job. She’s an AKA. Attractive, etc. but she spent so much time bashing men and rejecting dudes that she’s basically stuck. She spent a lifetime speaking negatively about men, now she’s single, no kids, with a good career and complains about men. She has no one to blame but herself.

Stuff like that. At a certain age, people should be able to discern **** from sugar. How a person presents themselves is WHO they are. If you have homeboy or relative who always asks for money, is never employed or never has a hustle, that’s WHO he is. A beggar.

If you know a 30+ year old person who’s a reckless driver, constantly getting tickets or always wrecking cars, that’s who they ARE.

If you listen to a female with 6 kids and 4 BDs, but she’s always talking negative about her kids father’s, that’s who she is.

If you listen and ask the right questions, people are forthcoming whether you can read between the lines or nots

All I’m saying is at a certain age, people should look in the mirror. I expect minors and early 20 somethings to still make mistakes. But if you’re in your 30s and 40s with the same issues, then it’s time to re-evaluate yourself.

can’t disagree in principle with any of this but people can & do change, who one isn’t necessarily static and at least for men in the context of pursuing women (theoretically) they have longer to decide to change/improve. the magnitude to which this improvement will improve their prospects may be up for discussion but given that men just have a longer runway & perhaps greater utility in the sexual marketplace if man gets it together, it makes sense that older dudes would also seek out this stuff

the only qualm i have is the ‘should’ part…which isn’t to say that ideally folk should already have certain tings in control/order but we know this definitely isn’t the case, fact is a lot of men aren’t good w/people and less so with attractive women 😬…a lot of dudes fall/trip into relationships via school, their social circle or work out of convenience are these guys that much more qualified to give advice?

the point i’m more so getting at is the self re-evaluation you mentioned, there is no age at which this (re)evaluating isn’t possible and can come from any place, now your position may be they’re misguided in where/who the are seeking advice from but the impetus is from that desire to improve

Ish a grown *** dork for co-signing anything Andrew state says . How the hell can you look pass rape and say he got good points? That’s not a hill to die on man .

Also from a friend point if I was Joe , we would have to have words about bringing me up when we talking about Tate with the “people can say the same about you” or whatever. **** was corny

So her father the kingpin _ her mother was with before Steve?

41yc6LHGOUL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom