The Combat Jack Show Thread

Tax a loser for real man, I was a huge fan of his podcast but he started that whole situation with Troy and even locked up he don’t miss a chance to try to speak on that situation. It’s like everytime Troy speaks publicly this ***** come out of nowhere with something to say. Jus worry about your case beloved and why you been sitting there for like 6 years with no progress

Tax a loser for real man, I was a huge fan of his podcast but he started that whole situation with Troy and even locked up he don’t miss a chance to try to speak on that situation. It’s like everytime Troy speaks publicly this ***** come out of nowhere with something to say. Jus worry about your case beloved and why you been sitting there for like 6 years with no progress
Nah.

and not sure if you guys forgot Tax also "allegedly" tried to go at Troy again afterwards and ran up on his car and hit him up a couple of times.

Tax is a psychopath, but I guess he thought he could eliminate the witness they would have trouble building a case against him.

Giving advice and ****.

Full fledge psychopath.

It's crazy to troll people, and then respond like they offended you and then want to take it off the internet. Tax has some screws loose.

and Troy was right, that's essentially what he is a hater. Dude used to just sit on the sidelines and just hate and dislike people for whatever reason in his head. Dude hated on Troy for his marketing gimmick.

and not sure if you guys forgot Tax also "allegedly" tried to go at Troy again afterwards and ran up on his car and hit him up a couple of times.

Tax is a psychopath, but I guess he thought he could eliminate the witness they would have trouble building a case against him.
On Christmas? Wild.

Giving advice and ****.

Full fledge psychopath.

It's crazy to troll people, and then respond like they offended you and then want to take it off the internet. Tax has some screws loose.

and Troy was right, that's essentially what he is a hater. Dude used to just sit on the sidelines and just hate and dislike people for whatever reason in his head. Dude hated on Troy for his marketing gimmick.

Classic traits of a hater. Spectator and hater rhymes for a reason.

Peacoat/inspector gadget/trench coat……the junkie special

….Keith got the ensemble down pact :lol: :lol:

Still a legend :pimp: :pimp:

Joe and Flip going back and forth had me weak. When he said you should have lost more pounds, Flip just shook his head and said I know. I was losing it.

Most offensive thing about these Keith vids is that ****in hat. Where in the **** did he find that ********. Someone should have stepped in and said nah.

I remember he got shot on Christmas. It came out that it was Tax as the shooter?

Back
Top Bottom