The Combat Jack Show Thread

Didn’t know Tax was allegedly behind that one.

Figured it was some BK stick up kids who seen dude whippin the foreign on Christmas day and lined him up for an easy lick.
It's hard to say cause no one was caught for it to my knowledge. Plus the dude didn't try to rob him. They just pulled up on his V and started shooting. If people know you moving around in a red Massi, then it won't be hard to spot you.

flip doesn’t bother me …. Yet. Think it’s good balance with how laid back library and freeze are .

But like somebody else said I can see ish getting irritated and walking out of an episode or leaving the pod all
Together .

Don’t really see what Melissa adds and I don’t watch the pod, just listen on the app so she’s pretty much pointless to me .

Adding 2 new hosts is just wild . Curious to how this works out

Those nicknames are corny as ****. Can’t believe they just letting that rock :lol:

Flip ain’t necessary but will keep things interesting. Saw a comment that made sense that said Flip is a last minute replacement for a spot he was gonna give Surf

Those nicknames are corny as ****. Can’t believe they just letting that rock :lol:

Flip ain’t necessary but will keep things interesting. Saw a comment that made sense that said Flip is a last minute replacement for a spot he was gonna give Surf
I forget surf was almost on the pod for real.

Man I'm throwing this up for the one time

🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨

I still can't believe money and fame killed the art

I forget surf was almost on the pod for real.

Man I'm throwing this up for the one time

🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨

I still can't believe money and fame killed the art

Deadass man. Long live the 🎨

I was thinking about that the other day too after seeing an old clip of Mero on Math’s pod.

I remember some episodes where Desus would joke about them splitting up. Gotta watch the things you put out into the universe. :smh:

I was always wondering what Flip was doing. He would hint about the deals on his show and then nothing.

I forgot about Zeke

:rofl:

I guess that's my answer to why he stopped messing with Soul B, Corey King and Mel Kross and them.

This **** took a turn towards the end :lol: :smh:

How High 2 w/ him and Mike Epps vs Snoop and Katt Williams would have been fire tho

Ish is bordering on Mal level stupidity. He said I don't agree with everything Andrew Tate says, but. You can't hear one thing from someone and then say I agree with them. That's Kanye level stupidity. It's funny to me how he doesn't know trending stories, but he knows about the dudes on the internet trying to give people and incels guidance. He's 40 something years old?

Joe saved him, and black women are trying to cancel Ice.

I don't think Ish ever had a chance, but I bet Melyssa's panties turned extra dry hearing him speak.

Him liking milk makes sense.

Ish is bordering on Mal level stupidity. He said I don't agree with everything Andrew Tate says, but. You can't hear one thing from someone and then say I agree with them. That's Kanye level stupidity. It's funny to me how he doesn't know trending stories, but he knows about the dudes on the internet trying to give people and incels guidance. He's 40 something years old?

I don't think Ish ever had a chance, but I bet Melyssa's panties turned extra dry hearing him speak.

Any sort of topic with a male figurehead, Ish is sensitive and susceptible to. He may not know it but he’s lookin to fill that hole left by his absentee father. It’s super evident in his stance on the Deion Sanders topic.

Any sort of topic with a male figurehead, Ish is sensitive and susceptible to. He may not know it but he’s lookin to fill that hole left by his absentee father. It’s super evident in his stance on the Deion Sanders topic.

I forgot he didn't have a dad in his life.

He was about to start arguing for Andrew Tate.

It's wild that you're hearing someone is arrested for human trafficking and you're saying, but he has a lot of good points. Yeah, Jeffrey Dahmer killed a few people, but he used to volunteer at the Salvation Army. :lol:

I thought Joe was just talking last episode for content, but I realize the Andrew Tate stuff is partially from Ish. He went back and studied him.

I forgot he didn't have a dad in his life.

He was about to start arguing for Andrew Tate.

It's wild that you're hearing someone is arrested for human trafficking and you're saying, but he has a lot of good points. Yeah, Jeffrey Dahmer killed a few people, but he used to volunteer at the Salvation Army. :lol:

I thought Joe was just talking last episode for content, but I realize the Andrew Tate stuff is partially from Ish. He went back and studied him.
Ish being apart of Andrew Tate’s discord at close to 50 is wild.

Kinda telling every other 40 yr old was like "who the **** is Andrew Tate?" and he comes in "I rock with him". Sad, his target audience is half his age.

Screenshot_20230114_195251_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom