The Combat Jack Show Thread

I knew Steve wasn’t the real dad but I don’t think I ever heard about the biological dad being a kingpin.

Last edited:
Explains how Lori be moving...

And Steve dumbass trying to corral a grown women. I hate men like him who think women should only be one way. Like stop it Unc. That’s an adult. If anything, trying to tame her makes her rebel even more

Steve Harvey always in people business man. He’s made a living off trying to tell women they can do better. Unc really is the male version of Terry McMillan

Lori mama skinning them pockets

Last edited:
:lol: Math can only blame himself now for contentious interviews like this, gaining that kinda rep that you don't want. At the same time though why even bother showing up.

:lol: Math can only blame himself now for contentious interviews like this, gaining that kinda rep that you don't want. At the same time though why even bother showing up.

I rock with Cease but he been changing his stories and being real PC in his recent interviews. Lately he always say Big never dissed Pac and Long Kiss Goodnight wasn't about Pac. I remember I had one of them XXL magazines when they interview people that was involved in classic albums. This was like 2004, they did one on Life After Death and when they got to Long Kiss Goodnight Cease clearly said all that was about Pac.

23 "Long Kiss Goodnight"
Produced by RZA
Lil’ Cease That was a one-nighter. That was about ’Pac. He had some **** at the beginning of that though, nobody heard it, on the reel. We had to change it. It was a little too much. I can’t remember what Big said about him, but it was terrible. It couldn’t make it. He didn’t want to do it. He had some fire. But he didn’t want to make it too much. He just wanted to address it and to let ***** know, “I know what’s going on, and I could get wreck if I want to.” Like, “If I really wanted to get on ya ******, I could.”

Now it is years later, he older, don't want that type of energy on Big's name but this stuff is out there in print.

Last edited:
Ish a grown *** dork for co-signing anything Andrew state says . How the hell can you look pass rape and say he got good points? That’s not a hill to die on man .

Also from a friend point if I was Joe , we would have to have words about bringing me up when we talking about Tate with the “people can say the same about you” or whatever. **** was corny

Dude was so busy getting defensive and trying to win an argument that he didn't get it. Especially as a 40 something year old man. You're listening to guidance from someone in their 30's on women? You're supposed to be giving them advice. At least Kevin Samuels was older. It's also wild he has a daughter.

and Joe was trying to save him from himself. It wasn't even about the argument.

That's why I said Ish is bordering on Mal's levels of stupidity, only Ish thinks he's smarter than everyone. Mal just thinks the corny **** he does is cool. And in his head Ish probably thinks therapy isn't more needed than Andrew Tate and Kevin Samuels, because there's some underlying reason why you need these dudes.

Once I heard he went to see Elvis I knew what it was with Ish.

E3OivI-WUAIWoxC.jpg

Last edited:

I wonder about the order, but I think it would get annoying doing it for 25 years or doing it for two or three hours. Plus Math ain't Angie Martinez with the interview questions.

Are you traumatized. :smh: It gets to being Vlad levels.

Plus Cease is also friends with Styles, so that may play a part.

Dude was so busy getting defensive and trying to win an argument that he didn't get it. Especially as a 40 something year old man. You're listening to guidance from someone in their 30's on women? You're supposed to be giving them advice. At least Kevin Samuels was older. It's also wild he has a daughter.

and Joe was trying to save him from himself. It wasn't even about the argument.

That's why I said Ish is bordering on Mal's levels of stupidity, only Ish thinks he's smarter than everyone. Mal just thinks the corny **** he does is cool. And in his head Ish probably thinks therapy is more needed than Andrew Tate and Kevin Samuels, because there's some underlying reason why you need these dudes.

Once I heard he went to see Elvis I knew what it was with Ish.

E3OivI-WUAIWoxC.jpg

does it matter how old someone is, if the insights/things they impart are ‘worthy’ advice? just as there are old heads that don’t have much wisdom there younger people that have maximized there time such that they have a depth/wealth of knowledge in a field.

most people are pretty clueless when it comes to intersexual relationships, but the advantage women have (beyond generally being a bit more naturally social) is that men approach them, giving women more experience, exposure, & opportunities to pattern/recognize/suss out things with men, especially these times. if a dude doesn’t have a mouthpiece or trait that would have given him similar experience(s) and that dude doesn’t come to the realization that he as a man must be proactive, as opposed to women who have the luxury (if they are attractive enough) of not having to chase on the front end, that man even if he does manage to fall into relationship he is at a disadvantage

having seen a few full length convos/interviews with tate what man is saying is not as wild, tho definitely intentionally provocative, as the clips would have it seem put in proper context; plus man is hilarious. now whether or not tate is guilty of what he is being accused of is a different matter, for which if there is enough evidence he will be punished…

granted there isn’t a shortage of dudes that are just complaining about/insulting women, which will always be seen as ‘punching down.’ ultimately the thing i find interesting about the criticism of dudes like kevin samuels, andrew tate, & men who follow them is there is a whole lot of assumptions about what men should already & are ‘supposed to’ ‘know,’ at an arbitrary age, that they have some deep failing or ineptitude, without any context. somewhat akin to criticizing a 60 year old for never learning drive but without knowing the person is a woman who lived in nyc all their life and never needed that as a utility.

does it matter how old someone is, if the insights/things they impart are ‘worthy’ advice? just as there are old heads that don’t have much wisdom there younger people that have maximized there time such that they have a depth/wealth of knowledge in a field.

most people are pretty clueless when it comes to intersexual relationships, but the advantage women have (beyond generally being a bit more naturally social) is that men approach them, giving women more experience, exposure, & opportunities to pattern/recognize/suss out things with men, especially these times. if a dude doesn’t have a mouthpiece or trait that would have given him similar experience(s) and that dude doesn’t come to the realization that he as a man must be proactive, as opposed to women who have the luxury (if they are attractive enough) of not having to chase on the front end, that man even if he does manage to fall into relationship he is at a disadvantage

having seen a few full length convos/interviews with tate what man is saying is not as wild, tho definitely intentionally provocative, as the clips would have it seem put in proper context; plus man is hilarious. now whether or not tate is guilty of what he is being accused of is a different matter, for which if there is enough evidence he will be punished…

granted there isn’t a shortage of dudes that are just complaining about/insulting women, which will always be seen as ‘punching down.’ ultimately the thing i find interesting about the criticism of dudes like kevin samuels, andrew tate, & men who follow them is there is a whole lot of assumptions about what men should already & are ‘supposed to’ ‘know,’ at an arbitrary age, that they have some deep failing or ineptitude, without any context. somewhat akin to criticizing a 60 year old for never learning drive but without knowing the person is a woman who lived in nyc all their life and never needed that as a utility.

Bro, just say you’re an Andrew Tate fan. That’s what it seems to be.

And how is being in your 30s, 40s, or 50s an arbitrary age? That’s means you’ve lived long enough to INTERACT with a multitude of human beings.

You expect a teen, or early 20 something to still be coming along. At those ages you’re still developing people skills. You aren’t quite in tune with your hormones yet.

Why is it so hard to for you to understand that a person in their 30s, 40s or 50s should in the LEAST bit have experienced enough socializing to have an idea about relationships? It’s that simple.

Women may not have to chase but at the end of the day, she still has to show and prove. Same goes for men.

Again, people are over analyzing basic human principles just because it’s a POPULAR internet discussion. That’s the bottom line. It draws ratings. It draws shock value.

At the end of the day, you’re either going to go out there and mingle and find someone you enjoy spending time with or not, it’s that simple. It’s a do, or get left behind situation where you’re either going to be complaining like everyone else who’s sitting back being afraid or bitter, or you’ll be happily involved with someone.

I don't think anybody is ever too old to get advise and I don't know why people think that if you agree with somebody on a couple topics that means you idolize and worship them. People did the same **** with Kevin Samuels.

Ish said he agree with some stuff and he disagree with some stuff. Nothing else to really talk about.

:stoneface:

Bro, just say you’re an Andrew Tate fan. That’s what it seems to be.

And how is being in your 30s, 40s, or 50s an arbitrary age? That’s means you’ve lived long enough to INTERACT with a multitude of human beings.

You expect a teen, or early 20 something to still be coming along. At those ages you’re still developing people skills. You aren’t quite in tune with your hormones yet.

Why is it so hard to for you to understand that a person in their 30s, 40s or 50s should in the LEAST bit have experienced enough socializing to have an idea about relationships? It’s that simple.

Women may not have to chase but at the end of the day, she still has to show and prove. Same goes for men.

Again, people are over analyzing basic human principles just because it’s a POPULAR internet discussion. That’s the bottom line. It draws ratings. It draws shock value.

At the end of the day, you’re either going to go out there and mingle and find someone you enjoy spending time with or not, it’s that simple. It’s a do, or get left behind situation where you’re either going to be complaining like everyone else who’s sitting back being afraid or bitter, or you’ll be happily involved with someone.

I had to go back, and double check the name on this post.

B25CAE86-EAA8-4629-B2A6-1FD63F2B7A04.gif

Bravo

So joe has stopped the recording multiple times to have a talk with flip about ”sensitivity training” but Joe keeps saying inappropriate stuff to M ford every episode :lol: :smh:

I don't think anybody is ever too old to get advise and I don't know why people think that if you agree with somebody on a couple topics that means you idolize and worship them. People did the same **** with Kevin Samuels.

Ish said he agree with some stuff and he disagree with some stuff. Nothing else to really talk about.
Some people have to expand their world and start having a little more faith and confidence in themselves that they can find better sources of information to agree/disagree with than surface level social media cannon fodder. If you're getting enough there's no need to even bring up some of these weirdos and subject yourself to saying this accused rapist/sex trafficker got some good points.

Some people have to expand their world and start having a little more faith and confidence in themselves that they can find better sources of information to agree/disagree with than surface level social media cannon fodder. If you're getting enough there's no need to even bring up some of these weirdos and subject yourself to saying this accused rapist/sex trafficker got some good points.

Who are we to say Ish don't? I don't know him personally but don't he got kids and got a relationship and run a business? I'm just not with mindset that if I disagree with somebody on a topic I'm gonna judge their life experiences when I don't know 'em. Everybody in here listens to podcasts. Does that mean y'all agree with everything somebody says and worship them? No. Joe himself has been accused by women.

Who are we to say Ish don't? I don't know him personally but don't he got kids and got a relationship and run a business? I'm just not with mindset that if I disagree with somebody on a topic I'm gonna judge their life experiences when I don't know 'em. Everybody in here listens to podcasts. Does that mean y'all agree with everything somebody says and worship them? No. Joe himself has been accused by women.

If you don't see the difference in listening to some random untrained person you found online for life advice versus entertainment as a 40 something year old man I don't know what to tell you. :lol:

*madd women

Back
Top Bottom