The Combat Jack Show Thread

It's crazy Lil Mo didn't have a bigger career, she got some great music and a great voice. Too many women out here to not support so many female singers.

I think it's because she didn't have a team behind her. If she was with Desert Storm/Street Fam or Murder Inc she would have

I'm going to try what Joe said one day

Did you learn anything from me cheating :lol:

This is your tongue, this **** is mine though :rofl:

I would check the new pod from time to time if ice wasn’t there. :lol:

I actually think ish be getting his **** off on the more mature topics.

It's crazy Lil Mo didn't have a bigger career, she got some great music and a great voice. Too many women out here to not support so many female singers.

Baltimore accent ugly as ****, hearing her say Whitney Huuughston and i was in beaty skeeeewwl.

I'm hype to hear Scarface on Drink Champs too.
I forgot where she was from till she said tew

I thought you dudes aren't even listening because you're mourning Mal and Rory

I mean you gotta listen to know the quality ain't the same. :lol:

I don't get why some of y'all feel like you have to pick a side and get mad when people say it's not the same quality. **** ain't that serious. No different than when a show changes cast members of something. Some people will like it, some don't.

Ice adds nothing and Ish is serious at all times. And Parks getting annoying with increased mic time :lol:

I know it's Joe's thing but only so much relationship and cheating talk I wanna hear. It's old at this point

Maybe they'll get it together but I just don't see it with this group

The show is definitely more State of the Culture, The View etc. (not a knock, just referencing the format) now than old JBP which lead with chemistry and could go left quick.

Man takes every discussion of R&M as picking a side. Relax man, not everyone with that weirdo ****, some just want entertainment or something to fill time.

Nah, some in this thread definitely are.

Dudes are going to post the pod isn't the same every week for the next six months while posting Mal & Rory's joint

Wild as hell to hear Lil' Mo talk about offering Future some perc and he refused it. Sad as hell you make that junky music.

Is the Budden podcast back on YouTube? I haven't seen it since he stopped posting on YouTube.

Fewtch can't be recording giving all that pain away sober w/ a straight face :smh: "Won't get a response from me, ain't no confessions... B4 I tell a lie, I won't tell you nothin... Any time I got u, girl u my possession. Even if I hit u once, u part of my collection"
85D36562-2CB6-45F3-878C-8C9DB8750374.png

After going out sad over Lori Harvey , I’m starting to question if future is as misogynistic as the music says . Mans whole career might be a lie….

Music still slaps though so I don’t care lol

Back
Top Bottom