The Combat Jack Show Thread

I could see one signing off on that, but all three?

so neither Juvie, Mannie nor Mia X thought it was a bad idea

and some of those lines gave Young Buck ample ammo, besides probably making him perk up

Why would two 50 year old rappers turn down a six figure check? How is this a bad idea? They gotta nice check to promote a black dating app that never gets any attention compared to Bumble or Tinder.

No idea what Mia X got since women are severely underpaid and she wasn’t on the original.

Why would two 50 year old rappers turn down a six figure check? How is this a bad idea? They gotta nice check to promote a black dating app that never gets any attention compared to Bumble or Tinder.

No idea what Mia X got since women are severely underpaid and she wasn’t on the original.

Because it makes a mockery of your most famous song 🤷‍♂️

Can someone explain this Hassan and Kwame thing.

It's two internet dudes going back and forth saying a lot of nothing and people taking sides according to who like better, right 🤷‍♂️

So Gillie and Wallo have issues now with Tony The Closer? Dudes were paying $50,000 to come on the pod?

They're on barstool they weren't going to talk about the police. 🤷‍♂️

and Gillie's a **** anyway

I recently started listening to the old I’ll Name This Podcast Later episodes. The chemistry Joe, Rory, and Mal had together was special.

It’s different with Ice and Ish. Nothing against them. They have their moments but it’s just not the same.

So Gillie and Wallo have issues now with Tony The Closer? Dudes were paying $50,000 to come on the pod?

They're on barstool they weren't going to talk about the police. 🤷‍♂️

and Gillie's a **** anyway

I never listened to the episode with the dude Him500. From a podcasting standpoint Tony wasn't a big part but he knew his business and I figured he was playing a important role behind the scenes.

I recently started listening to the old I’ll Name This Podcast Later episodes. The chemistry Joe, Rory, and Mal had together was special.

It’s different with Ice and Ish. Nothing against them. They have their moments but it’s just not the same.

Ice sucks and Ish doesn't really say anything interesting from the little I've heard.

Mal and Rory weren't great the last year either but that was due to the internal tension. These dudes just don't do it for me

The last couple months of Rory and Mal wasn't good because we knew something was off but at their peak the show was great. We can disagree with their opinion but as a trio they had a great thing going.

Joe f'ed it up. Ish don't even seem that interested in doing the show and Ice seem too thirsty to make himself a name by saying wild stuff.

It's crazy Lil Mo didn't have a bigger career, she got some great music and a great voice. Too many women out here to not support so many female singers.

Baltimore accent ugly as ****, hearing her say Whitney Huuughston and i was in beaty skeeeewwl.

I'm hype to hear Scarface on Drink Champs too.

Back
Top Bottom