The Combat Jack Show Thread

He benefits from out culture. It is a legitimate issue. He can benefit from hip hop and all that comes with it while still being able to cater and interview the likes of an Alex Jones and that audience.

Does he really benefit from hiphop culture that much tho? surely you can't discount the exposure standing next to Charlamagne but even throughout the entire tenure of brilliant idiots nothing really came across as wanting to be part of hiphop culture or immersing himself in it. If i remember correctly the alt right andy name came solely off some of his takes on the brilliant idiots. Way before he branched out with flagrant 2.

Not for nothing, Ak talking some deep stuff about the business of music in the last hour of Flagrant 2. I know a lot of y’all don’t fw Shulz, but for the most part they’re shutting up and listening. I didn’t know how deep that playlists, tik tok, soundcloud, spotify, etc… stuff ties into licensing music. It’s some interesting stuff that he’s shining light on. These labels are vicious out here.

degenerate423 degenerate423 1stwitit 1stwitit

1625838478626.png

I’m in the minority but I’ve always found Taylor to be entertaining. She’d jump in at the wrong time with the most random thought, I enjoy that. Wax can stay weekly, his laugh alone is enough for me. Was plays dumb, he’s much more together than he puts off. I do miss Chris chiming in from time to time for balance, he’d get heated with Schulz sometimes too with was fun.

Not for nothing, Ak talking some deep stuff about the business of music in the last hour of Flagrant 2. I know a lot of y’all don’t fw Shulz, but for the most part they’re shutting up and listening. I didn’t know how deep that playlists, tik tok, soundcloud, spotify, etc… stuff ties into licensing music. It’s some interesting stuff that he’s shining light on. These labels are vicious out here.
He always just drops gems, and honestly he's the best at what he does. Unfortunately, the messiness is just as lucrative to his position as the knowledge he brings b/c of a large (I'd even saw majority) audience he's attracted. In the last few years if you've listened to him you can really see what desensitizing does to an individual.

Mal coming out of nowhere was hilarious but that skit was buns. Rory isn’t funny.

Juvie didn’t need to make “Vax that thang up” :smh:

I could see one signing off on that, but all three?

so neither Juvie, Mannie nor Mia X thought it was a bad idea

and some of those lines gave Young Buck ample ammo, besides probably making him perk up

Back
Top Bottom