The Combat Jack Show Thread

I’d read the article. But I disagree. One made Practice/Take a shot for me. The other made Throwaway. Them ****** are not the same. :lol:

Cooler & 100 x harsher, Drake sad boy serenades his way into saying the most toxic **** in the world & the women eat it up :lol: , it amazing to see happen in real time.
Aubrey told chick "don't make me send you back to the hood." Fewtch can't tap into clear n concise douchebagery like that. I dead stopped messing w/ Aubs for like 2 days after that line.

Put on the See The Thing Is episode with Eboni K. Williams for some background noise while I work.

Eboni is real intelligent, but what does Mandi have to talk about besides sex? :rofl:

Put on the See The Thing Is episode with Eboni K. Williams for some background noise while I work.

she’s real intelligent, but what does Mandi have to talk about besides sex? :rofl:
Her podcast is named WHOREible decisions

Her podcast is named WHOREible decisions

ElegantTeemingCanary-size_restricted.gif

Math Hoffa got a solid lil podcast. Something to **** with until Joe eats a Snickers or get off his cycle or w/e and puts his full pods back on YouTube.

Last edited:
Thought CTG was talking about Taylor when he was talking about people knowing they roles and doing what they were hired for …. Turns out it probably was about the board opp from the breakfast club Dramos .

he quit last week and guess he did a YouTube about not being fulfilled and getting mic Time lol

Back
Top Bottom