The College Basketball Post

#9 seems to be pretty unlucky for my Aggies...we're 0-2 right now, possibly about to go 0-3. What a coincidence though that both games that we've lostwhile being ranked #9 were on the road...

Free throws are killing us right now though. Our big men have got to be the worst in the country at shooting free throws.

Maryland
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
wow @ them crying. come on.

Did anyone hear someone yell "Go back to the ghetto!" while Maryland was walking off the court?

Originally Posted by tmay407

Did anyone hear someone yell "Go back to the ghetto!" while Maryland was walking off the court?

I did. CP isn't in that good of a neighborhood.
F UNC bunch of crybaby bastards. People in the crowd crying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at unc getting knocked off, today was the only time i will ever root formaryland.

and what's up with deandre jordan?? today is the first time i get to look at him..and im not impressed at all, due towhat i hear on NT about dude being top 3 in the draft/dwight howard comparsion...
smh.gif

and beasley and walker are
pimp.gif

Duke/Clemson at 6.....
pimp.gif

I'm gonna go ahead and say that Texas A&M is the most overrated team in the top 25. We played a damn piece of cake schedule before conference playstarted, and now that we're finally playing some good teams we're getting wrecked on.

and what's up with deandre jordan?? today is the first time i get to look at him..and im not impressed at all, due to what i hear on NT about dude being top 3 in the draft/dwight howard comparsion.

Dude is usually a beast. He's been playing terrible the last couple of games. Maybe it has something to do with the change in competition.

1571884.jpeg

Jefferson(25/9) is the MAN!!
pimp.gif

Mayo(16), Gibson(9) , Lewis(11) and Hackett(6)

fucla yall don't really want it do you?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at unc getting knocked off, today was the only time i will ever root for maryland.

and what's up with deandre jordan?? today is the first time i get to look at him..and im not impressed at all, due to what i hear on NT about dude being top 3 in the draft/dwight howard comparsion...
smh.gif

pimp.gif

Duke/Clemson at 6.....
pimp.gif

He got injured during the Texas Tech game, and I guess he's still battling the after effects of it..

UNC didn't even run a play to end the game? wtf?
have hansbrough stand there and shoot a three?
that was ******ed.

usc with a good win.

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Originally Posted by MBen32

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at unc getting knocked off, today was the only time i will ever root for maryland.

and what's up with deandre jordan?? today is the first time i get to look at him..and im not impressed at all, due to what i hear on NT about dude being top 3 in the draft/dwight howard comparsion...
smh.gif

pimp.gif

Duke/Clemson at 6.....
pimp.gif

He got injured during the Texas Tech game, and I guess he's still battling the after effects of it..

true...with is size, he's got "potential" but where are the dwight howard comparisons coming from?? i don't see that..only thing i seenhim and d.howard have in common are free throws..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom