The College Basketball Post

Anyone know the most losses an at large tourney team has had in a season? I feel like Zona can definitely break that this year considering all the good teamsthey played in the OC and the PAC being so good.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Tubby Smith got these boys playin (even if they lose tonight)

hilarious to me
laugh.gif
Tubby's still the man.

I bet he hates that court though. before every game he walks down the bench and scorer's table and shakes everyone's hand. and it's probablydifficult to chew players' rear when they're sitting 2 feet below the court. Tubby gonna have major back problems.
As Jay Bilas said "Kentucky didn't get a better coach, they may have a better recruiter but not a better coach"
they're aren't too many better out there.

and Louisville does seem to be getting it together.
grin.gif

Looks like Dave Odom is gonna retire after this season. Dude is probably angry he went to the coaches' graveyard of South Carolina.

Originally Posted by petey yup

Anyone know the most losses an at large tourney team has had in a season? I feel like Zona can definitely break that this year considering all the good teams they played in the OC and the PAC being so good.

They're still JUST outside the top 10 in RPI, mostly due to the fact that they have the toughest schedule played thus far in the country. But - ifthey get down below say.. 25.. and are sitting near the bottom of the standings in the pac-10, i'm not sure RPI alone would be enough to save them.

They're fine for now - but like you guys have said, they gotta start taking care of business. Road losses to top 50 teams like Stanford doesn't domuch to hurt them, but they must take care of home or they'll start dropping.

zona will get in... it seems like this has been a pattern for them. somehow they'll end up around 18-11 and get in.

ASU continues to win, and now on the ROAD? are you serious?

Speechless

nah, swoosh.com for nike employees.
but something happened and they never showed
up for me until only sizes 16, 17, and 18 were left.

i don't have the $$$ to be paying the full
price so it looks like no pack for me.
smh.gif

i wanted the xiii's bad, too.

Yeah, I'll be in this post all day due to the crazy amount of good games on.

Then the fight tonight.
pimp.gif

As for this game (Nova-Cuse), we can get these dummies. It's not like Syracuse is bad. We're just young. And Nova looks like they came in thinking thiswould be an easy win against a bad team.

Both these teams (nova/cuse) are so sloppy with the ball.. i don't think either team really wants to win.

How good do you guys consider Scottie Reynolds? I think he stays really under the radar for being a mcd's all american and big east FOTY... he's got agreat feel for the game.

Back
Top Bottom