The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by URBAN BALLERZ

tired.gif

what the hell was hansborough doin shootin a 3 at the end

cant win em all, this loss will help unc

cats tried to give that win away at the end but came through.......#15 pitt goes down 62-59
pimp.gif

They had everyone else covered...and the next best thing would be to throw the ball to Ellington about 4 feet behind the 3-point line, they just needed toget the ball inbounds for a shot before the 5 second call.

I agree with you on how this loss will help UNC.

All I can hope for now is KU to go down.

Jeremy Hazell from Seton Hall is shooting 8/11 from the 3 point line right now in their game against Louisville
eek.gif

Hopefully Louisville doesn't lose this *+!#
smh.gif

smh.gif
What an embarrassing L today. Our defensive is horrible to say the least. Guys were playing lackadaisical the entire first half, and didn't start to compete until they looked up at the score with 10 minutes left and saw that theywere down by double figures. I could go all day about the way we played, but the bottom line is, that type of effort isn't going to cut it against anybodyin the ACC. Still, it's only one game and hopefully we can bounce back from it.

i dont think its what unc didnt do...they simply got outcoached and outplayed...take the L and move on.

Originally Posted by haiti5

i dont think its what unc didnt do...they simply got outcoached and outplayed...take the L and move on.

That aspect is really troubling in the Tourney. JTIII coached circles around roy last year.

UNC students, info on that crying cutie with the eye blue (not eye black)?
my dude, come to Chapel Hill and see what a cute Carolina girl really looks like
pimp.gif

if anybody was to ruin UNC's perfect season (which i knew they really had no chance of doing), i'm glad it was the Terps.
sick.gif
@ that putback dunk Gist had.

anybody else see the end of that NC State game? !@@! was CRAZY, even though i hate State. Jack McClinton was ballin' out the whole game for UM.

Im Happy that Maryland felt like showing up 18 games into the season.
now lets up some W's together and get in the field of 65, NIT aint cutting it no more

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

maryland OWNS the ACC... we can be having the worst year ever (this is one of the worst MD teams in the past 15 years) and still own Duke or UNC on their home court.

10 wins all time vs #1 ranked teams, ties us with UCLA for most all time
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at you being gassed that your team only comes to play when they face dukeor unc, but yet still manage to lose at home to ohio and american
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

*throws multiple objects*

ohwell.gif
i hear ya. but despite the struggles, i've been somewhat pleased with what i've seen the last few games...somewhat.

for anyone who watched the game, was that not one of worst officiated games ever?

I wish Ramel Bradley wasn't a senior.

and just when it looked like UofL was turning the corner, they take an L. i didn't watch it, but did Derrick Caracter get hurt? he only had 2 points in12 minutes. maybe he got ejected, or "suspended."

Originally Posted by MBen32

maryland OWNS the ACC... we can be having the worst year ever (this is one of the worst MD teams in the past 15 years) and still own Duke or UNC on their home court.

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at you being gassed that your team only comes to play when they face duke or unc, but yet still manage to lose at home to ohio and american
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
DUKEBLUEDEVILS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
have fun getting knocked out of the first round...
laugh.gif
at us still getting farther than Duke in the tournament

you're the most irrational, nonsensical sports fan on the board... or at least one of them, right up there with the ranks of fr3sh and shoes when youreally try. Seriously - you don't have an argument again Duke, much as it might pain you to admit, and don't even bring the tournament into it becausethey've been the most successful team in the tournament the last 10 years in terms of playing up to their seed potential and yes i'll show you thenumbers if you can't fathom such a thing.

Year in, year out... i have to come to the defense of duke because people hate to give them their dues.

That aspect is really troubling in the Tourney. JTIII coached circles around roy last year.
What people are going to realize, soon enough, is that roy isn't half the coach he's made out to be. a good coach, yes.. but the manconsistently has more talent than most of the country and rarely gets the most out of them all. If not for having that incredible squad fall into his lap inhis first year, he'd still be considered one of the worst tournament coaches of all time.

I could see UNC fans getting really bored/fed up with him should that trend continue through the next 5 years with all the talent they currently have and willhave in the meantime. It's going to be kansas all over again, with you guys being the first 1 or 2 seed eliminated year in and year out. At least,that's MY prediction.
smile.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at you being gassed that your team only comes to play when they face duke or unc, but yet still manage to lose at home to ohio and american
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
DUKEBLUEDEVILS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
once again at you being gassed that you made it "further" in thetournament than duke...yall wont even make the tournament this year
laugh.gif

duke's tournament success>>>>>>>>>>umd basketball program
coachk>>>>>>>>>>>>>gary williams
3 national championships>>>>>>>>>>>>>1 nc
14 final four appearances>>>>>>>>>>>2 final four appearances
cameron indoor>>>>>>>>comcast and cole field house
jay williams>>>>>>>>>juan dixon
9 national players of the year>>>>>>>>>1 player of the year
i could go on all night if you want me to.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
DUKEBLUEDEVILS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
once again at you being gassed that you made it "further" in the tournament than duke...yall wont even make the tournament this year
laugh.gif

coach k>>>>>>>>>>>>>gary williams
laugh.gif

My dude.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
The nerve of this turtle fan coming in here disrespecting....

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

dUKe sucks.
tongue.gif

first a terp now a wildcat?? still bitter from '92?? or are you like the terp fan who's just salty cause your team is just
sick.gif
cats is just talking blasphemy, if duke sucks..then what is uk??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
DUKEBLUEDEVILS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
once again at you being gassed that you made it "further" in the tournament than duke...yall wont even make the tournament this year
laugh.gif

coach k>>>>>>>>>>>>>gary williams
laugh.gif

My dude.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but he was more than disrespectful...dude was just talking dumb
smh.gif
hewanna throw in tournament talk..so i had to let him know what's up..he probably just started watching cbb back in '02 when umd won it all and justain't hip to all the history duke has
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom