The College Basketball Post

Dre I give you that... but he wasn't even looking for the ball in the 1st half fam. Deavon and Juice had 20 of their 25 points
smh.gif

When I start to think the Jefferson kid is lookin good and has potential...I remember he's 21

Originally Posted by allen3xis

When I start to think the Jefferson kid is lookin good and has potential...I remember he's 21

Word....I was surprised when the announcers said that....Son is older than OJ.....How come nobody ever mention's DJ's name but they always wannatalk about OJ's age....

Dre I give you that... but he wasn't even looking for the ball in the 1st half fam. Deavon and Juice had 20 of their 25 points
smh.gif

I can't comment on that b/c I didn't see the 1st half.....But, I would have to believe you cause I saw dude in the 2nd half w/ 0 points, 4boards, and 4 fouls
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Texas AM is good... they are really good... i don't know how you match up with them really.

Texas AM is good... they are really good... i don't know how you match up with them really.
Indeed.

But we are making them look WAY better than they actually are.
sick.gif

EDIT:

Bayless is niceeee. He gets slept on but I'd take him over Mayo

Bayless is single-handedly trying to get his team back in this, but Zona can't do anything on defense tonight.. you should NEVER let an away team come intoyour building and be able to light you up shooting the way A&M is right now.

What's so good about A&M is they play that Wichita State defense but with 3x better athletes... how scary is that? They're only going to get betteras they get more and more used to Turgeon's system, too.

Zona's coming alive a bit though.. it's getting down to almost single digits as we near the half.. but I just don't see them having enough in themto pull this one out.

OMFG at this come back by Arizona.

Showing some heart. From down 20 to 2.

And by the way Bayless > Mayo

Took the lead!
eek.gif
Unreal, they've completely shut down A&M offensively right now... 4 pt lead now, unbelievable...

Don't sleep on Miami - they might end up being the best mid-major in the country this year outside of Gonzaga and Butler (whom i don't really consider MM's anymore)..
Agreed. Mississippi State has already lost to them and Southern Illinois this year.

State has really stumbled out of the gates with a 4-3 record. I hate to admit it, but the entire SEC looks pretty weak right now. I thought we were going tobe better than this.

YO! Wanna know what sucks... I'm watching the USC/Kansas game and when timeout's called with KU up 2, 4EST rolls around and Fox Sports South just cutsto St. John's/Miami.
mad.gif
DF!!!

Y'all buggin with this Bayless > Mayo talk... not to take anything away from Jared he's nasty with the rock.

Y'all buggin with this Bayless > Mayo talk... not to take anything away from Jared he's nasty with the rock.

I'm just saying Bayless has been MUCH more consistent. And single handedly brought us back from 20 points down to victory against #9 Texas A&M. Pretty sure hes averaging more ppg too/

What a victory tonight.

78-67
pimp.gif

I'll give you the consistency. Jared has been playing great ball that's for damn sure... its a ***$ load of talented gaurds this yr
pimp.gif

BLAPSHEMY!!!!
smh.gif

ITS IIIGHT THO... I'm not even gonna show you what's instore for you after Pitt takes that L... MmmmmHmmm Just Wait!

It hurts me to say this....but my UK Wildcats just dont have it this year, they try and play very hard but its just not there. It hurts to watch a game knowingyou are going to lose, this is the firtst year its been like that for me. We have some good players, a couple very good players....but a few guys arentKentucky Caliber players. Maybe when Jasper and Meeks get healthy we can win some games.

What do some of you guys that REALLY follow college basketball think of UKs future under Gillispie? ( NO UK HATERS OR HOMERS RESPOND PLEASE )

Back
Top Bottom