The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by SCuse7

^ No just by what he has done. Fights with Hackett. Hitting Referees. Finding Dope in his bag. Now not playing for something.

if your talkin about that time in HS when he bumped the ref that ref is a better flopper than vlade. what HS or college superstar athlete doesn't smokeweed or party a little bit

that doesn't make him a headcase

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I agree....enough stuff has gone on to stop giving him the benefit of the doubt....and start to think he has some growing up to do

Now i doubt you know Mike Vick. Do you think he is a mess?
Now you're honestly going to compare Mike Vick's mishaps to OJ's mishaps?
laugh.gif
You've got a long ways to go young man, a long long way.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Now i doubt you know Mike Vick. Do you think he is a mess?
Now you're honestly going to compare Mike Vick's mishaps to OJ's mishaps?
laugh.gif
You've got a long ways to go young man, a long long way.

LOL @ comparing OJ to Mike Vick.....c'mon now....

On a side note though...do you really believe that the weed they found in OJ's shoes WASN'T his?

Note from Tonight: Uconn Showed up to play FAMU. Thabeet dominated down low defensively and Robinson showed why he was a top recruit. Should turn some heads inthe big east this year

Yeah, ok just seems like Mayo is always in the middle of something.

I agree Uconn really did show up. Dyson played nuts. 16 and 9.

Thabeet showing some improvement. They can be really good when they all apply themselves.

Thabeet dominated down low defensively
He might walk off the court in frustration when he matches up with Roy this year

Cuse people...how do I go about gettin tix to a game?
nerd.gif

Yeah, shouldn't be to hard you can always find tickets. But do you really want to see a repeat of last year?
smokin.gif

No repeats (i hope)
laugh.gif

thanks jrell ill do that now...I had went to the ND/Cuse game Melos year, when Gmac hit the GW..but got the tix for free

It is a good place to watch a game, except I'm not with the standing until a score thing
laugh.gif

Thabeet, I just don't know..the potential is there if he works at it

No doubt Roy will be trouble for Thabeet, but this year i think he will at least be able to attempt to match up with him instead of having to throw adrien onhim

It is a good place to watch a game, except I'm not with the standing until a score thing
laugh.gif

Yeah that is stupid. Anyway we stole it from some other college, i forget who.
ohwell.gif

Allen sit in the student section. Don't be scared like last year
laugh.gif
.You know I got the free tix if you need....

I didn't see the Uconn game today but playing Florida A&M doesn't really show much. Consin beat them by 50 the other day also. The Zaga game laterthis week will definitely show something and should be a good one....

Really interested in Duke/Consin tommorow. My dude Trevon Hughes killing it this season
pimp.gif

Got tickets the double header in Boston this weekend. Gonzaga v. UConn and Providence v. BC. Should be two solid games.

Defiantly some good games. Providence will win i think.

They have a lot of talent and if there top score from last year is back,Curry. Then they have a good shot.

Gonzaga, i just don't know if they can handle Thabeet and Adrian in the Paint. Not to mention when there guards play good. It should be close, because younever know with the Zags. Pargo could go off.

Rakim Sanders is about to be the next Troy Bell, Craig Smith, Dudley, etc..

Crooks, those games are in the Garden right?

Rakim Sanders is about to be the next Troy Bell, Craig Smith, Dudley, etc..

Crooks, those games are in the Garden right?

Yeah at the Garden or whatever the hell they call it these days. Doubleheader starting at 3:30 on Saturday. Going with a bunch of Providence alums and afew UConn alums so it should be a good time.

For all the hardcore hoops junkies. You can watch a lot of games there for free: http://www.horizonleaguenetwork.tv

Also, Butler was my "Outside the Big Six" team of the week: http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/TheSportingBlog/120600/

I'll be at Duke-Davidson this week, really looking forward to that one. It'll probably be my last game to hit up for a while this season, unless Idecide to venture up to Davidson for some random game. Their loss to Western Michigan might have shed a little light on a potentially strong squad out of theMAC. WMU's only loss to this point is Oregon. They've got SIU pretty soon, too.

Back
Top Bottom