The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by bballah3

Arizona is garbage. Is the last thing they practice defense?

Hopefully Lute doesn't come back.......he hasnt been able to coach for 5 years.

You all know his son is dying of AIDS, right? My prayers go out to him and his family.
Wow - i didn't hear that, that's crazy... how did his son get AIDS? Any word? (obviously the two ways i'm thinking aren't exactlysocially acceptable, could be why it's so hush hush)

That was the Okie St I expected to see in the latter parts of Maui
Yeah - what the hell
ohwell.gif

They showed me a lot that first game, but they looked like a different squad the other two days.. be interesting to see how they end up doing back on themainland.

i dont no about that call, it looked like dude pulled away in time and on the inbound for nova dude was been held and still almost made it

And that will do it....

Tough couple losses for AZ so far..

These close games at the fieldhouse just always go to KU....

^ Yes they do, they always pull it out at home....except last year against Acie Law!
smokin.gif

I'll find out.....him and Taj are sitting....

Probably go somethin to do with either

a. Tellin Floyd off

b. Being out late/not showin up to team meeting

c.
pimp.gif

There innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Originally Posted by dfresh244

Hollis is superrrrrr overrated but good get.

and if he signed with zona he be the best thing out there. good pick up by G-town to bad UCLA didnt get him

SC is saying floyd just wanted to change the line ups
roll.gif
them fools was lateor got caught partying last night

I like how Gottlieb and the guys in the studio were cracking up about how they were benched because of "the matchups"...
laugh.gif
it was obvious they gotin trouble for something, i don't know what kind of moron would believe one of the best players in the country is getting benched because of a matchupproblem, especially against a smaller team like SIU.

Yeah really, probably your two best players?

They have bad match ups and you other players don't?
laugh.gif

^ No just by what he has done. Fights with Hackett. Hitting Referees. Finding Dope in his bag. Now not playing for something.

I don't know him personally but it just seems like he has some bad stuff going on.

Now i doubt you know Mike Vick. Do you think he is a mess?
laugh.gif

I agree....enough stuff has gone on to stop giving him the benefit of the doubt....and start to think he has some growing up to do

One other note from Sunday.

Nova can be good, when Reynolds is on.

Corey Fisher is the real deal.

N.C. State has some real athletic kids.

Back
Top Bottom