The College Basketball Post

Wvu has the best press in the country. But it won't matter tonight. It's more aggressive than anything Arkansas or VCU does. They'll press off of misses.

Unlv is not getting any better as long as Dave Rice is employed.

Last edited:
Man,West Va throwing so many shots at UK,they really gonna make them boys mad..Jevon Carter tweeted,"Harrison twins really playing Nintendo? I knew them boys was cheap" :lol:

One of the worst coaches in America.

Someone needs to explain to me why he keeps getting good recruits.
Best thing that happened to him was all the injuries and transfers that had to red shirt, gave the school an excuse to keep him. UNLV also doesn't have the money to pay a better coach.

i think kentucky wins this by 20+ or hold a big lead for majority of the game

RJ Hunter's mom looking good.

looking like allison janey :nerd:

i think it'll be a close 1st half then Kentucky's gonna break it open with a 12-0 run like the Cincinatti game

I don't mean the Findlay kids. There's some from local schools as well.

Yeah I know. But in general when you say Vegas you think of the big time kids.

Playing for Vegas Prospects, everything paid for... Even flights to practice.

i think it'll be a close 1st half then Kentucky's gonna break it open with a 12-0 run like the Cincinatti game
I hope ur right. I've been looking forward to this game all day I hope uk runs away with this game in the 2nd half. Everyone has got to step up and play. Booker has been killing me missing 3s. I know we're not a huge 3 point percentage team but I hope we shut these wvu fans,players up and get that w.

Money bag money bag money bags

You guys always say this but I always think y'all exaggerate how often this happens. :lol:

I know Dave Rice hired some findlay coaches.

Justin Jackson is a top 30 prospect that just feels like boom/bust to me, he needs to go to the best possible coach to unlock his potential.

but he chose Dave Rice. :x

I hope I'm wrong.

Dave Rice has a 'style' to sell - even if it proves to be awful and had a kid drafted #1 overall. Izzo wasn't lying when he said that matters more than a title. And obviously there have been some shady dealings to go with that.

Dave Rice has a 'style' to sell - even if it proves to be awful and had a kid drafted #1 overall. Izzo wasn't lying when he said that matters more than a title. And obviously there have been some shady dealings to go with that.

I watched an entire season of Dave Rice's "style". He didn't do anything to get Bennett drafted number 1.

I'm fact his complete lack of any sort of offensive principles had the point guards freezing out AB for portions of games. they couldn't get him the ball against any half way decent defence.

other than playing relatively fast I have no idea what style he could be selling.

I'm honestly flabbergasted how he keeps getting talents. He's pure trash.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm crazy but I'm not totally convinced Pat Connaughton couldn't keep putting baseball to the side.

You guys always say this but I always think y'all exaggerate how often this happens.
laugh.gif

I know Dave Rice hired some findlay coaches.

Justin Jackson is a top 30 prospect that just feels like boom/bust to me, he needs to go to the best possible coach to unlock his potential.

but he chose Dave Rice.
sick.gif

I hope I'm wrong.
Hiring coaches from a known filthy prep school is super shady. Plus with the history of UNLV as a program. Not farfetched at all. There are a lot of transactions being made out here.

I watched an entire season of Dave Rice's "style". He didn't do anything to get Bennett drafted number 1.

I'm fact his complete lack of any sort of offensive principles had the point guards freezing out AB for portions of games. they couldn't get him the ball against any half way decent defence.

other than playing relatively fast I have no idea what style he could be selling.

I know, but it's perception. They didn't even play all that fast this year but he sells playing fast and having freedom and kids buy it.

I have watched a lot of ****** college basketball because of Canadian prospects. Dave Rice was by far the worst.

On Wisky UNC

I'd rather have Bronson Koening out there than Jackson.

Back
Top Bottom