The College Basketball Post

SMU giving Memphis the business. Larry Brown's impact paying dividends a lot sooner than I anticipated. This program seems a year or two ahead of schedule.

Last edited:
OK State desperately needs Michael Cobbins back in their rotation. They miss him in the worst way, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Last edited:
Its almost as if Kansas had no gameplan, haven't seen Embiid try to face up Cameron Ridley once, or put Ridley in pick and roll and try and take advantage of his lack foot speed.

Like Bill Self was doing what all week? :lol:

Aint wiggins being gaurded by a guy who's 6'4? Haven't seen one play to get him isolated on the block.

:pimp:

I watch every Clemson game I can, I never post about them here because they're not relevant...but how many of y'all are aware of KJ McDaniels?  

He's really rounded out his game a lot more because he was almost strictly an athlete but he's had great instincts at following up on plays and coming out of nowhere for offensive rebounds/put-backs/tip-ins/dunks and as a shot blocker since his FR year.  He's a really good athlete with great leaping ability and even though it might not be an impressive as some of his dunks, these blocks today are a good example of what he's been doing:

If you even wanna bother, if you just search his name on YouTube there are a ton of clips of his dunks.  He's gotten a lot better at handling the ball and on his shot but he's still a tweener.  Most of y'all know a lot more than me about basketball and evaluating players so if you've seen enough of him I'll leave it up to you but he's been impressive and fun to watch.

Need to put hood in the middle of the zone and let him create from there. Also why isn't hood guarding Fair!

Tyler Ennis doesn't have incredible court vision but his floor generalship is impeccable, recognizes mismatches and immediately delivers the ball, if you fall a sleep in your transition defense he pushes the ball ahead with an outlet pass.

CJ Fair is a great college player, he is not a first round pick.

3 key players w 4fouls at the 10min mark :stoneface:

Quinn is a P.O.S

**** is ridiculous, dawg.

I like Cook, but he needs to sit NOW as Thornton && Dawkins play the rest of this game. I can't stand Ty most nights, but dude is puttin us on his back right now. :pimp:

They'll probably call Jabari && Amile for their 5th fouls on back to back plays coming up tho...:lol: :smh:

Would have liked to have seen Hood and Parker at the 4/5 with Parker at the free throw line, attack the zone like Otto Porter did facilitating from that area.

Back
Top Bottom