The College Basketball Post

Why was Randle on the perimeter so much in the second half?

I don't need stats for that. Zone or not, he lives off the right block. Shooting jumpers isn't his game.

Aaron Harrison had a strong game outside of the two first half fouls. A bit bonehead decision making.

It's out of Roy's hands b, have to wait for the NCAA to make a decision
Welp, didn't realize that. You guys are probably ******. 

And Kentucky doesn't run any sets or at least it doesn't look like it. I know Cal does dribble drive but with these young guys he should have made sure he gave Randle the ball on the block.

Was lots of UK fans in @ the unc game. they only got 1 good chant in though

Didn't know unc fans hated Cal as much as they do :lol:

Last edited:
Santacon & Birthday celebrations and missed all the good matchups today.

That UNC win though :pimp:. Is Roy going to get any credit for these big Ws?

Didn't see Cincy, but since Eggzavier isn't good then I know it had to be bad.

Last edited:
New York Penn after work made me hate SantaCon.

I'd rather admit Josh Pastner is a mediocre HC than sit through that again.

Oregon should be good once dominic artis and ben carter gets back along with Jordan Bell qualifying for a shotblocker

Tough loss for the Johnnies, getting a little tired of D'Angelo's chucking us out of games at times :smh:

Wish Greg had gone to South Carolina, Frank Martin would have him eating.

Last edited:
AMP: You end up going?

I slept away the morning. Spent the afternoon shoveling snow.

Oregon and Florida in similar positions. Playing good basketball but not even at their peaks or full strength.

I'm glad Cal called the squad out for playing selfish and individual basketball. Can't win consecutive tourney games without cohesion and chemistry.

To be fair UK got hosed by the refs against UNC, everybody was in foul trouble

Also they weren't featuring Randle on the block enough when he was in, too much perimeter stuff which led to TO's

They can beat anybody when the Harrison's are attacking the rim, dishing out to Young and getting Randle the ball anywhere near the basket.

Worst non-call was Brice fouling one of the Harrison boys leading to the transition alley-oop from Paige back to Brice.

Cal deserves some blame for Randle floating on the perimeter. He should not be at the top of the key when running your offensive sets. Put him on the right block and let him bully.

What point guards are you picking over Ennis RIGHT NOW? I can't think of too many, he is so good already.

Champ: Yea that one is on Cal, you have the only 30 year old man on the floor, give him the ball on the block

WCS is a mammoth human being in person

So fluid and agile too :pimp:

Guess that's what you get out of a 7 foot former wide reciever.

definitely would:

Smart
Napier
Carson
Craft
K. Perry
Frazier
K. Williams
C. Williams
Burton

probably would:

Wilbekin