The College Basketball Post

Am I the only one that isnt a big fan of Gordon? Just dont see it, like Ashley more tbh

You're not the only one. Gordon is a 6'7 Pf with no ball skills or range. I wouldn't take him in the lotto.

Levert looking good out there tho. Mean jab steps and good looking jumper.

Mcgary's game is so ugly.

Kaleb and Ashley are good prospects. Those guys play ball the right way.

Last edited:
You're not the only one. Gordon is a 6'7 Pf with no ball skills or range. I wouldn't take him in the lotto.

Levert looking good out there tho. Mean jab steps and good looking jumper.

Uh what? Gordon can shoot out to three point range, is a great passer and a very good defensive player. He's always all over the floor making plays on both ends for his team. He's also 6'9.

He's not putting up crazy stats or anything but what I love about him is how he COMPETES. That's all I wanna see Wiggins do....compete. Gordon does that as good as anyone and that's one of the big reasons for his team's success.

I don't think he's a franchise type of player because he doesn't look to just take over games the way that ones should, but he plays winning basketball. I rarely ever see him make bad decisions on offense or defense. I don't know where he'll be drafted but I'd love to have him on my team.

Bill Self gotta give his two freshman shooters more minutes if he ever wants to beat these zones that Kansas sees every night.

GR3 finally showed. This game can build momentum to challenge Harris and Dekker for B10 POY.

Nick Johnson has been Zona's MVP thus far in the season.

Christon Show.

Body is ready for UK/UNC. Which freshmen will show. I'm looking at you, Drew.

That Arizona team has so many athletes, can't believe this guy Sean Miller gets that roster :lol:

The ghost of GRIII :pimp:

GR3 revived like Matthew McConaughey's ex-girlfriends.

Miller is proving me wrong as Lute's successor. Still ride for my boy Pastner. Beating UF with or without Walker.

IU will show some heart, fight back for the in-state rivalry and pride. Even though I don't love Crean.

I do like Vonleh. Ferrell and Sheehey not a bad supporting cast.

Grant is a beast.

Back
Top Bottom