The College Basketball Post

I was at the game on Sunday and gw uses a lot of screens to get creek open, but really happy for the kid. Talked to head coach Lonergan after the game and he said Creek had an old man game now and wouldn't be surprised if his knees gave out, which was kind of surprising.

Saw him play twice last week in Ana. My boy looked at me and was like, "Damn I feel bad for him out there."

Jonah Bolden to UCLA. UCLA will be a national title contender next year if lavine returns. Bolden, Looney, Anderson, Adams and lavine is a problem

Hope Anderson and Adams stay just to see UCLA that good again.

Lavine scary, that boy plays with anger like he just got snuffed by his father before every game. Thought he was gonna break his arm on that windmill a couple nights ago.

UCLA will have Isaac Hamilton eligible next season too.  I think LaVine will be a top 10 pick easy and possibly top 5 by the end of this season so he may not return next year but a rotation of Anderson, Alford, Adams, Hamilton, Powell, Bolden, Looney, Parker should be able to contend for a title still

Jonah Bolden to UCLA. UCLA will be a national title contender next year if lavine returns. Bolden, Looney, Anderson, Adams and lavine is a problem
Anderson says he's gone after this year. Really curios about him. He cant play without the ball in his hands, but he does so much good on the court

Anderson says he's gone after this year. Really curios about him. He cant play without the ball in his hands, but he does so much good on the court
Wow that'd be a mistake for him to go in this year's draft, he needs to get stronger so he can defend the bigger positions in the nba.  Not a good look for your nickname to be "slow mo" if you're supposed to be a point guard

:smh: at PJ and Lezz being done.

On the bright side, this current squad's chemistry along with the addition of the 2014 class is looking niiiiice :pimp:

Last edited:
LaVine ain't going top 5 or top 10 in this draft, he better off staying and being top 5 next year.

Anderson has no position in the NBA, he's made for the college game.

I think LaVine is the only sg prospect that has star potential.  His athleticism is far superior compared to the likes of Harris, Selden, Young etc.  After workouts etc. he'd easily be the top sg off the board.

Tonight will satisfy some of my excitement for UK/UNC.

Wildcats can't look past Boise. Cal's boys win by 10.

Zags over WVU. Pangos leading scorer of the game.

Gators over Kansas because of Hill and Wilbekin. Turning Tharpe into food. Mason better get the most minutes at points.

Star watch on Wiggins and Selden.

Yeguete is low key underrated as a grinder type.

DFS with that long stroke like Serge Ibaka.

Enjoy this win you're getting tonight in Gainseville, Billy.

Pastner's boys running on you December 17th. Team Ken Pom.

Kasey Hill is going to be nice this year with the ankle healed.

I look for him to take over next season in Gainseville when Wilbekin leaves.

I think LaVine is the only sg prospect that has star potential.  His athleticism is far superior compared to the likes of Harris, Selden, Young etc.  After workouts etc. he'd easily be the top sg off the board.

I agree 100%. I like him more than just about any other freshman right now minus Jabari.

Self's boys can't crack Billy's zone.

I've long thought Donovan is a better HC than Self. But I'll tuck that argument/debate in my back pocket for another day.

Back
Top Bottom