The College Basketball Post

Chaz Williams carrying the torch for undersized PG's from NYC :pimp:

Watched Oklahoma vs. North Texas last night, Buddy Hield is about to be giving the Big 12 that work all year...

Bet Baylor loses, Frank Martin deserves better than South Carolina.

Eron Harris is the only WVU kid that would hit the floor for past (good) Huggins teams

Buddy Hield is the real deal.

Last edited:
Who's number 3 and 14 on Uconn? Beautiful :evil:

Masqueda Lewis would be very sexy if she lost weight.

The prettiest players on UConn be on the bench, word to Caroline Doty. KML is skinny she just has all her weight on her head :lol: not looking forward to UConn winning 4 more championships in a row :smh:

I have Kentucky and Kansas winning later on today

She does have a big head. Hope her arm heals well. Anyone know if Bria Hartley has a man?

Just a thought before tonight, if I am supposed to believe in Mich St. like all the talking heads want me to, we have to see it from Appling and I'm just not a fan.

Andrew Harrison is already better than Appling, but Gary Harris is a potential lottery pick, a stud and will eat the other Harrison. Payne is also a stud but I'm not sure if he can get the better of Randle even though he's more experienced.

I'm not sure how a team that plays man deals with Randle. That's if the refs are calling it right and not letting hands on him. Too big, too strong, too fast.

So ready for these games tonight. I'm rocking with State and Duke in the Classic, and Wisconsin over Florida.

I agree with that comment on Keith Appling. I like State better with Trice running point.

Last edited:
Wisconsin, Duke confidently.

VCU, Sparty to a lesser extent.

Paulie: Why was McCullough dismissed from Brewster?

Havent been able to find that out yet, but Brewster forfeits all the credits earned this trimester......hes Gotta be real quick with finding another school to get his credits in order, said hes signing his intent tomorrow.

Somebody let me know if Cincy is losing, I can't stand Mick and his prison ballers
mean.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 You always have something to say about Cincy. Not losing to a Gottfried coached team at home to open the year.

Back
Top Bottom