The College Basketball Post

That hook is mean boy.

larranga_medium.gif

Yeah he might sneak in there....he's got a nice set of tools but his size will be a detriment since he's not tall enough for the 4 but he's not quick enough to guard 3's in the nba...I think he'll carve out a nice career as a backup who can come in and give you 20 mins a game or so. He can shoot, and his post game is actually strong too. Plumlee might even end up at the end of the lottery :x :x

Oladipo is the dude I'd want, he'll probably go around 6-10 but his skill set I think will translate even better to the next level

are you guys talking about top 10 in the first or second round? Becuase not even Doug Mcdermott's dad thinks he's a top 20 pick.

Yeah he might sneak in there....he's got a nice set of tools but his size will be a detriment since he's not tall enough for the 4 but he's not quick enough to guard 3's in the nba...I think he'll carve out a nice career as a backup who can come in and give you 20 mins a game or so. He can shoot, and his post game is actually strong too. Plumlee might even end up at the end of the lottery :x :x

Oladipo is the dude I'd want, he'll probably go around 6-10 but his skill set I think will translate even better to the next level

Man we not gonna draft Oladipo. We're too stupid too lol. Whats our current spot in the draft anyways? N lmao at the FGCU gifs haha

are you guys talking about top 10 in the first or second round? Becuase not even Doug Mcdermott's dad thinks he's a top 20 pick.

:lol: Actually I could see someone like Popovich turning him into a very serviceable pro...I'd bank on him doing more than Plumlee at the next level if he gets in the right situation tbh

This shouldn't be surprising but

According to a report from Jeff Goodman ofCBSSports.com, UNLV freshman forward Anthony Bennett has played his last game as a Runnin’ Rebel.

The Brampton, Ontario native will announce within the next week that he’s entering the 2013 NBA Draft, and that’s news that will surprise few if any who follow college basketball.

:lol: Actually I could see someone like Popovich turning him into a very serviceable pro...I'd bank on him doing more than Plumlee at the next level if he gets in the right situation tbh

Idk bro, he just seems like that dude who once he gets money from playing ball, hes gonna be a alchy, weed smoking player out the league in a year. I hope not tho

Idk bro, he just seems like that dude who once he gets money from playing ball, hes gonna be a alchy, weed smoking player out the league in a year. I hope not tho

Nahh that will be how Marshall Henderson will end up most likely (but he wont get drafted though) :lol:

Izzo will get Duke out next round, they have to...hopefully Appling's shoulder is ok though for that game

2000 victories :pimp:

Doug is probably returning. Said this week he wants to play against the better competition in the big east.

Always see new faces and alot of the nba thread guys in here this time of year. Welcome fellas

Varidel (#5) is a clown/money with the exuberant celebrations.

Vic and McLemore are consensus top-10 prospects. Hardaway, Jr., is a mid-to-late first rounder. Probably taken in the 20's.

Back
Top Bottom