The College Basketball Post

damn, did not know college bball has no instant replay. :x They need to fix that and the possession rule.

Weak class but McDermott shouldn't go top-10.

Yeah he might sneak in there....he's got a nice set of tools but his size will be a detriment since he's not tall enough for the 4 but he's not quick enough to guard 3's in the nba...I think he'll carve out a nice career as a backup who can come in and give you 20 mins a game or so. He can shoot, and his post game is actually strong too. Plumlee might even end up at the end of the lottery :x :x

Oladipo is the dude I'd want, he'll probably go around 6-10 but his skill set I think will translate even better to the next level

After all these upsets, I'm happy as hell Syracuse is in the Sweet 16. I think we beat Indiana even though I wanted Temple.

Man cant nobody say Duke doesnt get fouls called on them 
indifferent.gif

Yeah he might sneak in there....he's got a nice set of tools but his size will be a detriment since he's not tall enough for the 4 but he's not quick enough to guard 3's in the nba...I think he'll carve out a nice career as a backup who can come in and give you 20 mins a game or so. He can shoot, and his post game is actually strong too. Plumlee might even end up at the end of the lottery :x :x

Oladipo is the dude I'd want, he'll probably go around 6-10 but his skill set I think will translate even better to the next level

Give me olad-wade lol at 1 ....nerlens is a project and after that injury i wouldnt take a chance..., i also like hardaway jr more than mclemore

Give me olad-wade lol at 1 ....nerlens is a project and after that injury i wouldnt take a chance..., i also like hardaway jr more than mclemore

:lol: I've actually heard some people comparing him to wade a little (obviously has a ton to prove) but that could be his ceiling, he does a bit of everything which I like...hoping my Sixers stay on the tank train and they can get him though. Jrue and Victor in the backcourt would be :smokin :smokin in a couple yrs.

Back
Top Bottom