The College Basketball Post

Mizzou is trash.

When Taylor plays well, the Jayhawks are damn good.

Syracuse is smacking Cincy around at the moment.

Hinrich's number retired
nerd.gif

Did they not retire Collison's number as well?

they're a duo, you cant retire one's # without the other.

unless they already did.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Hinrich's number retired
nerd.gif

Did they not retire Collison's number as well?

they're a duo, you cant retire one's # without the other.

unless they already did.
They retired Collison's number last year.

well they changed the broadcast because of the vicious beatdown.

victory.

time to go get my grub on.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

KU PUMMELING MIZZOU
beat%20down%20tv.jpg

Good God this is the most fun I've had watching a ballgame in a loooong time. Nothing beats sending the Tigers back to Page Arena with their tails betweentheir legs.
roll.gif

Efejuku had 28.

On 6 FG attempts....lol.

good win for the Vols, same for Wisconsin.

Michigan will have to win @ Minnesota next week for any type of shot.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Efejuku had 28.

On 6 FG attempts....lol.

good win for the Vols, same for Wisconsin.

Michigan will have to win @ Minnesota next week for any type of shot.

I think they should be safe at .500 in conference play. They have two very impressive non-conference wins, UCLA and Duke wins that I don't see other bubbleteams having.

I know your %$% rooting for Beilein to fail at all times.

They won 1 true road game all year, and that was Indiana...in overtime.

They lose that last one against Minnesota, they're done. and will have to do major work in the Big 10 tourny.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Marquette played A LOT better than I expected.
But it's clear that Pitt and UConn are the best teams out of the BE and the only ones with legit national title hopes.
Don't really see how it's so clear. Let's not forget Louisville beat Pitt.

I was expecting a fight from Marquette and that's exactly what happened. Hopefully, we win the next 2, and Pitt beats UConn.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

They won 1 true road game all year, and that was Indiana...in overtime.

They lose that last one against Minnesota, they're done. and will have to do major work in the Big 10 tourny.
they can't win on the road... they rely on Harris getting bailed out by the refs,and they don't get those calls away from home. Plus theyshoot a ton of 3's, which is also really tough on the road.

They will be better in years to come, but this year.. they're beatable as all hell and don't deserve to dance in my estimation unless they put on ashow to end the season here.

Yea Michigan really needs to win that game.

Providence is getting going at the right time.

What's up with Cinci. I know they don't have the best shooters, but they looked so lost against the zone. That has to be the worst anyone has playedagainst it this year. I liked how the top couple guys extended out more making it harder for Vaughn to get shots.

Flynn finally played within himself and didn't try to force much. I hope after we beat Rutgers Tuesday we have some momentum going into Quette. I want usto beat someone that is ahead of us in the BE standings, our best win is West Virginia in conference.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Don't really see how it's so clear. Let's not forget Louisville beat Pitt.

I was expecting a fight from Marquette and that's exactly what happened. Hopefully, we win the next 2, and Pitt beats UConn.
You guys are definitely right up there to win the league if certain things shake out but I don't see it happening in the tourney. I feel likethey can go deep with the right matchups but I also feel like they can be gone the 2nd game.

We'll see what happens though .. 2 weeks left ..

so NC State is favored by 4.5 against Maryland tomorrow
laugh.gif
what the hell is that about? yikes... vegas counting the terps out of things i'd sa
think State does take this one.

as I believe you pointed out, Maryland has 1 true road win...against Georgia Tech....by 1.

Back
Top Bottom