The College Basketball Post

Unless you’re a team that steamrolls everyone because of talent, coaching etc.. it’s extremely hard to win on the road in college basketball.

Hell it’s hard as hell to win on the road in the NBA lol. Only 8 teams have records above .500

Unless you’re a team that steamrolls everyone because of talent, coaching etc.. it’s extremely hard to win on the road in college basketball.

Hell it’s hard as hell to win on the road in the NBA lol. Only 8 teams have records above .500
It’s all mental. If you can ball you can win anywhere. In HS we loved going into another school and crushing them. You actually wanted to do that. Feeding off the crowd is bs.

“Feeding off the crowd is BS” as I’m watching auburn’s 16 point lead get cut down to 3 with 4 min left in the game cause Alabama hit some shots and the home crowd got back in it lol

It’s all mental. If you can ball you can win anywhere. In HS we loved going into another school and crushing them. You actually wanted to do that. Feeding off the crowd is bs.

5C5A1B99-C37F-43BD-AC12-D16058C17312.jpeg

High school?! This ain’t the high school basketball post b

The crowd ain’t making nobody hit or miss shots. If you’ve played in actual game it’s meaningless. It’s just banter.

If you can ball you can ball regardless of environment. That’s a fact. I’m not making excuses. These dudes are conditioned to think oh I loss cause I wasn’t at home. Wtf does that mean.

This MD team specifically just isn’t all that good in the first place. No bench, one big, Scott has been mid all season.

They absolutely rely on feeding off the home crowd.

Not a HS basketball anecdote :lol:

Home team in college is winning like 70% of the time

It's probably closer to 60% in the NBA

Bruce pearl did his team no favors by refusing to use the timeouts he had at the end of the 2nd half and OT

KD Johnson playing nasty hero ball

Looking forward to seeing him in CP next season.

Great work by the staff getting him and Lamothe in their first year.

Willard has been WORKING. I see him and his staff in the gym all the time. They're really working the area

Don't forget about Kaiser (Transferred to IMG) he's going to be good for y'all as well.

Willard has been WORKING. I see him and his staff in the gym all the time. They're really working the area

Don't forget about Kaiser (Transferred to IMG) he's going to be good for y'all as well.
Yeah saw him when I was on campus a couple weeks ago.

Have heard nothing but positive things about the Willard regime.

Back
Top Bottom