The College Basketball Post

Coworkers sons play for App. Was talking about the tournament with her today.

Let me broadcast it so I don’t get told I’m ducking anyone: I’ll be in Greensboro as usual for the ACC

AS USUAL LIKE WE ALWAYS ARE

Carolina fans too good for us, won’t even grab a beer smh

Coworkers sons play for App. Was talking about the tournament with her today.

Let me broadcast it so I don’t get told I’m ducking anyone: I’ll be in Greensboro as usual for the ACC

Not this again. When I was in school I would beg y’all boys to go to Jake’s but to no avail lmao

I’ll actually be in Charlotte tonight and tomorrow for work lol

Deshawn is the real deal.
The freshman Jordan tho! But everyone knew he was going to be a beast. It's messed up that the young fella got hurt.
Dang they play tonight too. Wish I saw the schedule earlier. Looks like the last home game of the season too?

The equivalent of two separate No. 5 seeds in this year’s tourney playing each other right now on FS1.

Deshawn is the real deal.
The freshman Jordan tho! But everyone knew he was going to be a beast. It's messed up that the young fella got hurt.
Looking forward to seeing him in CP next season.

Great work by the staff getting him and Lamothe in their first year.

The way I see it. If you can play basketball it doesn’t matter what gym you’re in. That’s overrated. That’s a fallacy.

Just keeping it real. Home or road doesn’t matter. All that environment talk is bs. Especially a bum *** Ohio state team. Goes for NBA too. Home court is bs.

Back
Top Bottom