The College Basketball Post

:rofl:

You know times are tough when you gotta hang your hat on going to OT in a loss in the play-in round. Sparty didn’t even make the field of 64. Have several seats, sir.:lol:

No hat hanging here, MSU was trash this year.

Just pointing out that Michigan had another cake walk to the F4 and lost to the same team MSU lost too.. and looked worse doing it

Michigan had a bad game.

MSU snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

They went to OT because Aaron Henry's game winner was a bigger airball than Franz's.

Ole Miss and UF olny got 5 players left right now .

UK getting Oscar Tshiebwe helps coach Cal a great deal

Someone came in here in the last week and said they were hearing Roy Williams retirement coming.

Brad Stevens?

Easiest transition would be Hubert

I definitely agree on the part about Hubert but I would definitely prefer Wes over him lol
Wonder if Stackhouse would be in consideration too even though things haven't been working out too well for him at Vandy lol

They really gonna make that announcement on April Fools Day? Couldn’t have waited till April 2nd? :lol:

Wild curious to see who takes over. I still remember the glory days of Matt Doherty and Bill Guthridge. Shambles.

Quasi grew up with that guy when I was a kid first watching KU basketball. A damn shame he could never get a Natty when he was here. He wasn't perfect but he will always be my head coach.

Back
Top Bottom