The College Basketball Post

6-3 since MSU lost the play in game and I will count that and 2 of the Ls were big upsets. One of my friends made a good analogy, the big 10 is like the old big East. Lots of teams in the tourney but most are mediocre. Illinois and Michigan are both solid but either way just food for Gonzaga.

Well, it depends on how you look at it:

-UCLA is 4th in the PAC 12. It took overtime for them to beat the 9th ranked team in Big Ten.

-Buckeyes took the upset, but that's the nature of the tourney. Win or loss, they were a tourney team.

-The Purdue loss is bad, but the Big 12, SEC, and ACC all took a similar loss.

-Big Ten is 3-0 vs lower seeds

6-2/3 is about in line with expectations for the first round, I'd say.

1616332608812.jpeg

Let’s not underestimate how much of his VCU success was him hitting a home run on maynes as a recruit. He carried that team by himself. .

Havoc was a novel innovation, taking a strategy that has worked for underdogs in the past and turning it up to 11.

I've always want to see small schools do this, just triple down on the high risk strategies.

For some reason Shaka lost his nerve when he got on a big stage.
Didn't want to look silly having high major recruits press all the time.

Last edited:
They way Wisconsin shot against UNC, I wouldn’t be surprised if they beat Baylor.

Syracuse could get the victory today. Oregon state is hooping too

yo this Kofi dude could be dominating if he had any kind of motor, dude looks like a lazy bear running around :lol:

I'd hate it if Iowa State was playing Drake or UNI, but I am enjoying these in state battles.

Back
Top Bottom