The College Basketball Post

Jonny is sooo everything I said he'd be during his sr yr
pimp.gif

I still expect WVU to win. I just feel that the Cuse program needs a huge overall. The talent is there but there is just something wrong.

the coaching/structure isn't where it should be for an elite program ala a uconn, duke, or even a kansas... its time for Jim to hang it up

jonny ;{
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Man, Joseph needs to box out.
smh.gif

But Jonny has dropped at least 3 sweet dimes in this game already.
pimp.gif

And Huggins respects Syracuse enough to show up well dressed. No windbreaker tonight baby.
laugh.gif
Kris Joseph is one of the laziest players I've ever seen.

It's past due for Boeheim to retire. Overrated as hell. Mediocre coach. The last two years says a lot about him.

dorf has thee best off hand I've ever seen in college. it honestly seems like he's better g to his left than he is to right. Just !!$!$!% cold
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

dorf has thee best off hand I've ever seen in college. it honestly seems like he's better g to his left than he is to right. Just !!$!$!% cold
pimp.gif
i actually thought he was left-handed.
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

nah Dorf is actually a righty
laugh.gif

his left is just that good

Teague is sooooo damn quick
smh.gif

Jack looking like he's back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

pimp.gif
word.

Johnny's cross and bucket before half
pimp.gif

Johnny Flynn.

sick.gif

Devendorf got the back of the neck tat......Nooooooooo

laugh.gif
smh.gif

_ are you a chick?

What part of the game is that?

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

This UC/ND game is gettin good
pimp.gif

We need this win soo bad. Technically, it's on a neutral court so it would look better on our resume too.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

I just feel that the Cuse program needs a huge overall. The talent is there but there is just something wrong.

Something is definitely missing. This is a blue-chip school (or supposed to be). So I'm not understanding why Cuse has only attracted a handful ofblue-chip (high school) talent in the past 5 years or so. Melo, Jonny, Paul Harris, Donte....

I'm not quite sold on Boeheim needing to leave yet. But Jimmy and his recruiting guys obviously need to do a better job.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

I just feel that the Cuse program needs a huge overall. The talent is there but there is just something wrong.

Something is definitely missing. This is a blue-chip school (or supposed to be). So I'm not understanding why Cuse has only attracted a handful of blue-chip (high school) talent in the past 5 years or so. Melo, Jonny, Paul Harris, Donte....

I'm not quite sold on Boeheim needing to leave yet. But Jimmy and his recruiting guys obviously need to do a better job.
The recruiting has been fine its the type of kids that we recruit that are the problem.....look at the team Devo Flynn Mcdonalds all americans,Paul would have been also if he didint get in trouble. Lots of me first players on the team that dont care about the fundamentals. Weve had top recruitingclasses since the late 90s until now and already have a top one for 2010. Too many off the court issues and selfish players will destroy teams.

ND about to lose again.

I wanna say Clemson at home, but I just can't buy into them as a legit ACC contender.

Back
Top Bottom