The College Basketball Post

Boring game to go to tonight. but still a win.

Some crazy @#*% happened tonight
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats to Malik, feels good to know my boys ain't going winless in conference play. SMH at even having that thought.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by outkast9984

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Paulus getting dunked on...@%%$%+@ Fraud!

@%!# outta here with being a duke fan.... you should just take all that stuff away from your sig

@%#@ outta here with telling me take my sig away..if you had the day i had then sit down and watch this @*!%...you'd feel the same way...my +%%%$%$ cell phone is blowing up right now, im struggling on this paper due tommorow morning and my girl is irking my goddamn nerves and on top of that duke is playing like @*!% at clemson...
mad.gif

but if i had a chance to punch john scheyer in his face right now, it would take all of my stress away!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@%!# outta here with being a duke fan.... you should just take all that stuff away from your sig

@%#@ outta here with telling me take my sig away..if you had the day i had then sit down and watch this @*!%...you'd feel the same way...my +%%%$%$ cell phone is blowing up right now, im struggling on this paper due tommorow morning and my girl is irking my goddamn nerves and on top of that duke is playing like @*!% at clemson...
mad.gif

but if i had a chance to punch john scheyer in his face right now, it would take all of my stress away!

wa wa wa.... im sure you arent the only one who has had a bad day..... no reason for you to have the clemson avy either.....

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Still don't buy Clemson either. I'm not actually buying any team this year, it seems like every squad has MAJOR flaws. I am predicting a wild March.
I'm with you.
Word, I think so too... I think the surest team is UCONN.. But i really think its gonna be crazy

Originally Posted by MDterps4

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i knew you'd pop up at some point
mad.gif
laugh.gif

wa wa wa.... im sure you arent the only one who has had a bad day..... no reason for you to have the clemson avy either.....
grin.gif
i never said i was, but my bad day is what caused me to saywhat i said...%@@* am i suppose to be saying?? these N's are playing terrible...

and my clemson avy is due to my alliegience to clemson football
wink.gif

man i havent seen Duke get beat up like this in a long time...... like bilas said earlier.... they better be bleeding at their next practice...

like someone said earlier..... this tourney is goingto be crazy.....its going to be interesting to see who goes where..... duke is probably 2 or 3 seed...... idont see them getting a 1

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Still don't buy Clemson either. I'm not actually buying any team this year, it seems like every squad has MAJOR flaws. I am predicting a wild March.
I'm with you.
Word, I think so too... I think the surest team is UCONN.. But i really think its gonna be crazy
Agree that this will be a sick MM.

Will Clemson fans rush?
laugh.gif

Man I love ACC basketball...it never matters what rank or record you have...you are always in line for a loss

Trevor Booker needs more touches. Dude is a monster. There are very few in the ACC who can stop him if any.

Back
Top Bottom