The College Basketball Post

-I see Jack gave it to Wake tonight
pimp.gif

-Tiki Mayben with 31, 5 and 6 in a win at UVM. Binghamton and UVM now tied for 1st.

-A healthy MSU squad is going to be (or is) TOUGH.

-When I watched Providence vs G'Town this year, I though to myself that I've never seen a team speed us up like they were doing. Guess that wasn'ta fluke. Keno dictates the pace. Nova getting back on track tho.

-So, Arkansas is 1-6 now
laugh.gif

-USC isn't good enough to try to figure out how inconsistent they are.

-Glad A&M blew it. I'm in rooting against potential bubble teams mode
grin.gif

-Probably not the worst thing in the world for a Duke team. Wake up call. Still can't hide their weakpoints tho. Literally and figuratively.

- Still don't know what to make of Mizzou

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Aggies lookin real good tonight in Norman...
Turgeon's boys just can't put games away. Damn, this woulda helped my Jayhawks out in the Big XII race.

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Still don't buy Clemson either. I'm not actually buying any team this year, it seems like every squad has MAJOR flaws. I am predicting a wild March.
I'm with you.
Word, I think so too... I think the surest team is UCONN.. But i really think its gonna be crazy

No doubt UCONN has the best all-around squad but after last year's tourney performance and generally how they have played over the past coupletourney's make's me question the squad. Adrien and Price are the only guys who play with any fire on the whole team.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

i sound like a broken record but why does coach K keep playing zoubek?! he is garbage.....he needs to insert plumlee into the lineup asap.....

Yeah, I completely agree with you, Zoubek is brutal. I was actually pretty impressed by clemson, but will definitely need to see them get a big national winaway from home on tv, then I will say that this is different from the last two years. As for Paulus, anybody who been around for a minute, do you recall howgood he was asa a football player? cause from what I read, he was better at football than basketball.

Awwww....AJ Abwams is such a cute wittle guy in his capri pants/shorts and tight fitting jersey.

Seriously, Texas' jerseys are strange. The pants (yes, as long as they are, I call them pants) are the baggiest things you've ever seen. Don't getme wrong, I like baggy shorts, but they look horrible with skin tight jerseys. Just my opinion.

smh.gif
@ their Nike rep.

Originally Posted by zzz1035

Originally Posted by outkast9984

i sound like a broken record but why does coach K keep playing zoubek?! he is garbage.....he needs to insert plumlee into the lineup asap.....

Yeah, I completely agree with you, Zoubek is brutal. I was actually pretty impressed by clemson, but will definitely need to see them get a big national win away from home on tv, then I will say that this is different from the last two years. As for Paulus, anybody who been around for a minute, do you recall how good he was asa a football player? cause from what I read, he was better at football than basketball.

He was Notre Dame recruited him as a QB...it's hard to believe with some of his decisionmaking

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Awwww....AJ Abwams is such a cute wittle guy in his capri pants/shorts and tight fitting jersey.

Seriously, Texas' jerseys are strange. The pants (yes, as long as they are, I call them pants) are the baggiest things you've ever seen. Don't get me wrong, I like baggy shorts, but they look horrible with skin tight jerseys. Just my opinion.
It's the whole System of Dress Nike thing. It just looks hilarious on little guys like Abrams. Augustin looked funny too.

edit:
mad.gif

he wasn't a better football player.

Missouri's been great statistically all year. needed a win like this to back it.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Where is that laughing emoticon that turns into a stoneface? That would fit my expression perfectly.

laugh.gif
for the coach shaking his head gif...dude you gotta get it all the way from the missed dunk into the zoom in on the coach man!

who saw the number one play on sports center? some TCU guard got straight embarrassed
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

who saw the number one play on sports center? some TCU guard got straight embarrassed
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Keith Langford's brother. I bet K-Freeze is gonna clown on him bigtime.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Originally Posted by tmukg21

roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Keith Langford's brother. I bet K-Freeze is gonna clown on him bigtime.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I didn't see it... Did someone smash on Kevin?

Back
Top Bottom