The College Basketball Post

Not one mention of the ‘zona GOAT?

4D2D6C34-1FBE-4164-8178-1CCA409EAF9C.jpeg

I will forever and always hate Zona for what yall boys did to my dream Jayhawks squad in 97. Cried like a baby the night they took that L.

Those Zona shorts from that era will be appreciated though. Every high school in America had that exact template for at least three to four years.

I will forever and always hate Zona for what yall boys did to my dream Jayhawks squad in 97. Cried like a baby the night they took that L.

Those Zona shorts from that era will be appreciated though. Every high school in America had that exact template for at least three to four years.
Can't lie, that KU squad was nice, B. "Truth," LaFrentz, Jacque Vaughn and Pollard. Word to @crcballer55's avy. Bibby and Dickerson carried us offensively in that regional semi.

I’ve got a Bibby Arizona jersey hanging up at my parents house somewhere lol

Same with a fab 5 Jalen Rose.

Duke’s Coach K will complete an in-home visit this afternoon with top-10 junior BJ Boston, a source tells Rivals. Florida’s Mike White is expected in later this evening

Nevada freshman Jordan Brown has entered his name into the transfer portal, a source tells Rivals. Former five-star prospect from the class of 2018

I still have hope even though UF has their hands full , you were wrong on the 2019 kids Antoine and Stewart picking duke. The guard that picked the Vols too

Recruiting is fluid. I mentioned Stewart to Udub before the national media got ahold of it. Antoine was the surprise. Said James wasn’t happening 3 days before he announced.

IF things change I’ll gladly be vocal about it. **** does happen

Back
Top Bottom