The College Basketball Post

I’ll best honest. I’d be afraid to draft him. A 19 year old with a back injury. That’s as red flag as it is.

This is his last game if they go out. He'll get plenty of rest and declare for the draft soon after that. I highly doubt he comes back.

upload_2018-3-16_23-13-37.png

Yeah, but let's see all his losing tickets...putting money on a 16 like that is dumb...need to know the story. If it was house money, good for him.

God damn wtf i just heard about virginia

Time to focus on another sport because they got BLOWN THE **** OUT god damn. Its not even like they lost over some ******** gamewinner

Damn Porter crying n all that ...he really did come back to play under his dads coaching and with his bro on the court for the last time

FSU!

Virginia :lol:

it's a combo.

Virginia has the deadly combo, of playing slow, and running the pack line.

Less possesions = favours the underdog
More drive and kick 3 looks = favor the underdog.
no turnovers = favors the underdog.

You are BEGGING to be upset.

I've been wrong many times in my life, forgive me if I brag about being so astonishngly accurate.

THE PACK LINE IS FOR COWARDS.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO MARCH MADNESS AT ITS FINEST.
If there were ever a 1 to lose ... It was def a team with UVA style of play

Its lit

yeah it's 800 to win 16000. you net 16k overall, plus get back the 800 you put in when you placed the bet.

Gotcha

Me and my coworker were talking about vegas bets last night.

I was saying i would think its be a pointless bets. Wouldnt any "betting" put money down on 16 beating a 1 every year just because the winning odds?

Back
Top Bottom