The College Basketball Post

I love seeing Uconn get stomped. Hope this keeps up.
laugh.gif

i didnt realize that xavier henry signed with memphis last month. wouldve been great to have him in a jayhawks uni.

watch wall sign with baylor like a moron.
smh.gif

playin' like a bunch of stussies right now
frown.gif

Allen, remember when I told you during the offseason that I really liked this Georgetown team and thought they'd do some damage? Well they're ahead ofschedule. They seriously look like a top 3 team in the Big East.

I'll certainly take it.

Thought officiating was poor both ways, we got some calls, offset by Greg's 2nd.

Biggest thing about this team is if Julian Vaughn gives this effort. We'll be ok if he does this.

UConn concerns me if they keep driving and work the ball inside...our D has been tweaked to give some back side help to Adrien/Thabeet..

so if AJ, Kemba, Dyson and Austrie beat us with the 3 ball, so be it. They'll have earned it.

This UConn squad is the same squad as the 2005-06 squad that was filled with talent but had no real cohesivenss and lacked a killer instinct. Don't letthat Gonzaga game fool you. That was AJ puttin' the entire team on his back but it had nothing to do with the fight of the entire team.

These mother #%!#!*! are softer than wet toilet paper and I see them losing in the sweet 16. Screencap that *$#%. Yes I'm mad.

Monroe looks really impressive tonight. Dude has surprised me all year, guess allen was right when he said don't let a few all-star games fool us aboutMonroe.

UConn is wearing some heat tonight: Price with the Pippen's, Kemba with the Big Apples and Stanley with the Carmine.

Jerome Dyson gotta start making those free throws :smh

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

This UConn squad is the same squad as the 2005-06 squad that was filled with talent but had no real cohesivenss and lacked a killer instinct. Don't let that Gonzaga game fool you. That was AJ puttin' the entire team on his back but it had nothing to do with the fight of the entire team.

These mother #%!#!*! are softer than wet toilet paper and I see them losing in the sweet 16. Screencap that *$#%. Yes I'm mad.
Is this an actual prediction or anothe reverse jinx
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Villanova has 22 at the half and Dante has 10 of em?
sick.gif

Who knows with this team ever. Last year they looked really bad on teams yet they still ended up a sweet 16 team. Scottie looks like Dom James 2.0 to me,been getting progressivly worse since he was a freshman.

pimp.gif

Definitely surprised we broke it open at the end. Thought Freeman saved the day when Uconn closed it, and we needed someone to attack. Getting to the line atthat point was crucial.

Huge, huge win. This group has a fight in them that last years team never showed. To beat Uconn and Memphis is a great sign with our weaknesses.

Starting 5 can, and will play with anyone.

conference is still ours until somebody takes it.

As far as Uconn goes--they still scare the !+%@ out of me just because of how big and physically imposing they are. But the make up of that team just stillappears off. Thabeet has never done anything against G'Town. So I don't look into that much. Somebody, (Dyson) has to step up on the wing.

How do Thabeet and Adrien combine for only 12 shots?

Calhoun shoulda made sure he force feed them. Particullary Adrien in the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

pimp.gif

Definitely surprised we broke it open at the end. Thought Freeman saved the day when Uconn closed it, and we needed someone to attack. Getting to the line at that point was crucial.

Huge, huge win. This group has a fight in them that last years team never showed. To beat Uconn and Memphis is a great sign with our weaknesses.

Starting 5 can, and will play with anyone.

conference is still ours until somebody takes it.

As far as Uconn goes--they still scare the !+%@ out of me just because of how big and physically imposing they are. But the make up of that team just still appears off. Thabeet has never done anything against G'Town. So I don't look into that much. Somebody, (Dyson) has to step up on the wing.

How do Thabeet and Adrien combine for only 12 shots?

Calhoun shoulda made sure he force feed them. Particullary Adrien in the 2nd half.

I think you stretching with the "Conference is Ours talk." I think Pitt would seriously abuse you guys.

Memphis is on a drought, had to find a picture
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
, nopoint guard ftl congrats to georgetown
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

r9ef7c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom