The College Basketball Post

June 27th but NCAA's deadline is april 16th no one really follows that deadline tho

im sure ingram is waiting for that decision too...when winslow leaves he can just slide right into his spot...next year will be interesting...kennard is going to have to do the bulk of the scoring with allen...i think they may be a really good defense team but offense could be rough...it will be a grind it out type of team

June 27th but NCAA's deadline is april 16th no one really follows that deadline tho

im sure ingram is waiting for that decision too...when winslow leaves he can just slide right into his spot...next year will be interesting...kennard is going to have to do the bulk of the scoring with allen...i think they may be a really good defense team but offense could be rough...it will be a grind it out type of team

Kennard is not gonna struggle in my eyes but he's not enough of a scorer to carry Duke's offense especially in the ACC

Allen needs to cook something serious as well, I hope duke Struggles tho so UNC can have the ACC next year

I thought chase jeter was an offensive big? If ingram doesn't commit to duke I don't see them having a lot of offensive fire power.

I thought chase jeter was an offensive big? If ingram doesn't commit to duke I don't see them having a lot of offensive fire power.

he has a nice hook shot but from what i seen a lot of offense comes from hustle plays...He can rebound and covers well on defense..yea offense will be tough but they will figure it out...I think their defense should be more legit though....if they can swoop ingram it would be great but who knows...i mean they have 3 spots to fill...they lose 4 and add 3...so we have 3 spots to fill out which i dont know how that will work...i know ingram is the only serious one we can potentially get....swanigan i highly doubt it and someone said thornton wont graduate early...how good is OBI anyway

Dakari Johnson in. Towns and Cauley stein will declare tomorrow at 2:30 and I think Booker leaves too

DeAndre Burnett leaving Miami too. Rodriguez will have full reign again - gross.

Last edited:
Is Skal even going to be eligible to play next year? I thought I read about him going to some school that didn't even actually exist...

what is dakari thinking...i hope by in you meant staying put
What can he gain by coming back? With his athletic limitations he is what he is at this point. Someone may take him late first/early second with the hope that he can be a rotational big. 

What can he gain by coming back? With his athletic limitations he is what he is at this point. Someone may take him late first/early second with the hope that he can be a rotational big. 

will willie and towns gone he could have been the go to guy in middle...i mean its not like he can ruin his draft stock coming back...he could have potentially solidified himself in top 15...kid is going to get lost in the league ala daniel horton...i feel bad for these kids who can terrible decisions

will willie and towns gone he could have been the go to guy in middle...i mean its not like he can ruin his draft stock coming back...he could have potentially solidified himself in top 15...kid is going to get lost in the league ala daniel horton...i feel bad for these kids who can terrible decisions
What's he going to do to propel himself into the top 15? He's just not a high enough ceiling guy for me to see anyone taking that risk. He doesn't have the athletic measurables that are going to have someone reaching for him. He's just --- big. Might as well take that late first round money if he can get it.

Only person im sad for is Alex Polythress, prime example of staying in school too long hopefully hes gonna get his degree at least

Back
Top Bottom