The College Basketball Post

ND and Brey face a good coach and good defensive team who control the pace...(ie G'Town, Wazzu last year)

..and..

McAlarney goes cold and Harangody shoots 10-26. (and you're supposed to be a dominant big?
sick.gif
)

They are a product of getting out and playin their game. that can and always will be stopped against a better defensive team and coach.

Slow things down and they slow down.

UK's offensive is atrocious.

Nice win for the young Buckeyes. Should be a top 20 team when the new polls come out w/ wins over Miami and ND.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Whatever happened to Robert Hite and Guillermo Diaz from UM?
I know Hite was with the Heat for part of last season and Diaz was drafted by the Clippers. I assume both are in Europe.

Hite was on the Heat for a couple years. Then they waived him. Don't know where he is now.

And I think Diaz is playing professional Volleyball.

Just got back from the gym to see the DUKIES LOSE!!!!

Time to start giving Michigan respect, that is two tourney teams they have knocked off now. Coach B don't need a lot of talent to get the job done. My boyManny with 17!

laugh.gif
PSU about to lose to Temple at home... Christmas with 2 points so far, too... Pringle went out early and hasn't returned with some injury... and ithink our season was pretty much made to these guys when they beat GT this week, b/c they didn't even show up today. What a joke... please just leave Ed,you seem like a great person, but you're a terrible coach - TERRIBLE.. you know nothing about offense, and haven't gotten us a worthy big ten forwardover 6'5" in 6 years now... just... leave.

Big Ten showing it's strength. This conference is easily the 3rd best in the country, it's not even that far behind ACC but it lack that top talentteam (UNC) that the ACC has.

Rob Hite is overseas playing. He got waived initially by the Heat after getting a DUI. He got picked up by the Nets before last season, but they ended upwaiving him. My mom is friends with his dad I think he might be in Turkey?

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Rob Hite is overseas playing. He got waived initially by the Heat after getting a DUI. He got picked up by the Nets before last season, but they ended up waiving him. My mom is friends with his dad I think he might be in Turkey?

I'm pretty sure guillermo got drafted by the Clips but has been playing all-over Europe. He's played summer league I know.

That Kentucky game actually got kinda interesting towards the end. They were within 5 when Liggins came down and just threw up a 3. It was pretty much a wrapafter that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Michigan will keep getting better, but still isn't going anywhere special with Belein.

He can't recruit and his gimmicks can be handled.

Sure
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Maryland beat Michigan.
Michigan beat Duke.

Therefore Maryland will beat Duke, right?
nerd.gif
Transitive property FTW!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What a terrible day turned great. Been doing too much school work for the past week and studying the past two days for a Saturday exam (#!+?)...
sick.gif

See that Duke caught the L and the whole day changed....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish I could have seen that Davidson game though. Caught highlights and Steph went off. LeBron was going nuts too.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Michigan will keep getting better, but still isn't going anywhere special with Belein.

He can't recruit and his gimmicks can be handled.

Sure
eyes.gif
and where do you think you'll go with him?

Manny and Sims are NOT his guys, and he would never recruit them. He doesn't recruit talent. He recruits nonathletic shooters.

He'll never see a final 4 in his life.

On top of that, UM is the same team that lost to Maryland and needed OT to beat Savannah State...

I've seen Belein get out coached too many times in the Big East to take him seriously.

BC blew the game in regulation then Umass blows it in OT
sick.gif
tired.gif

Ricky Harris and Rakim Sanders were killin 2nd half.

that gaffney kid had 9 blocks
laugh.gif

Quette/Wisky game is pretty good, too. I thought Crean was hyper, nothin compared to Buzz Williams

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Are there any XU fans here?
My homegirl's sister goes there.

I was in the Nati for thanksgiving and them folks show out to their games. A lot of people going to the game in such a small neighborhood (Avondale, I think)

Is Lavender still there?

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Are there any XU fans here?
My homegirl's sister goes there.

I was in the Nati for thanksgiving and them folks show out to their games. A lot of people going to the game in such a small neighborhood (Avondale, I think)

Is Lavender still there?

I don't think He is. I need some XU fans to talk crap to.
mad.gif
Oh and XUgets a nice amount of rep here. Not UC rep but they have a nice fan base.

Back
Top Bottom