The College Basketball Post

This has probably been talked about a billion times in here but is there any other reason that Mudiay is going to SMU other than they're probably dropping sacks of cash at his house every week? I haven't seen anything more blatant since Brittany Griner randomly chose to go to Baylor before they were any good.

This has probably been talked about a billion times in here but is there any other reason that Mudiay is going to SMU other than they're probably dropping sacks of cash at his house every week? I haven't seen anything more blatant since Brittany Griner randomly chose to go to Baylor before they were any good.

The Baylor women's team wasn't UConn or Tennessee, but they had already won a national title under coach Mulkey in 2005

Last edited:
Yeah I mean I guess it was just such a shock to me since I was used to all the top women's recruits going to Uconn and Tennessee.

Well besides money...he's from that area and his brother plays for SMU...Larry Brown is the coach too, so a good thing to have an NBA guy coaching you for a one n done type player

The russian kid that Kansas got is 16? Talk about potential (as well as the amount of top notch yambs he'll get as a 16 year old) :lol:

The russian kid that Kansas got is 16? Talk about potential (as well as the amount of top notch yambs he'll get as a 16 year old)
laugh.gif
Dude is in a great position. He can do 2 years and still be 18. If he plays up to his potential...he's a top 5 pick.

How many ships Syracuse giving out for the 2015 class ?

It looks like they will get Moustapha Diagne today , hopefully Thomas Bryant will go somewhere else so he can develop

Last edited:
Tyus Battle to visit UK June 17th,Zimmerman announces he will visit for Big Blue Madness...SEC to use 30 second shot clock during exhibition games this season,I think the ACC is doing this too?

Zimmerman not playing great at EYBL, I couldn't get anymore skeptical, this 2015 class is looking poor.

Shooting 45% at 7 feet tall last I checked. :x

Last edited:
Zimmerman not playing great at EYBL, I couldn't get anymore skeptical, this 2015 class is looking poor.

Shooting 45% at 7 feet tall last I checked. :x

Never been a fan, seen him get pushed around by smaller players.

Has a soft touch though.

How many ships Syracuse giving out for the 2015 class ?

It looks like they will get Moustapha Diagne today , hopefully Thomas Bryant will go somewhere else so he can develop
Malachi is the only name that matters. He's going to be one of the best in the class bar none.

Play under Larry Brown and with Frazier, Kennedy, Moore. SMU can win the AAC with that squad.

Especially with louisville gone. I still think SMU got shafted from the tourney this year. How can you be ranked like 23rd a couple weeks before tourney selection and get shafted? I still don't get why Lousiville moved from the Big East to the AAC and then to the ACC. Conference realignment is confusing. It makes it really hard to establish any kind of rivalries.

Last edited:
Especially with louisville gone. I still think SMU got shafted from the tourney this year. How can you be ranked like 23rd a couple weeks before tourney selection and get shafted? I still don't get why Lousiville moved from the Big East to the AAC and then to the ACC. Conference realignment is confusing. It makes it really hard to establish any kind of rivalries.
Biggest snub by the selection committee. AAC as a conference didn't garner much respect evidenced by Louisville's 4-seed and UConn's 7-seed. Same with Cincy, before getting upset their first tournament game. Ran into Amaker's buzz-saw squad.

I don't stay on the unc bball forums anymore but Nate Britt started shooting right handed now? [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom