The College Basketball Post

I'll take my chances with a kid his size, who is obviously somewhat athletic. *shrugs*

He also was playing behind grown men, that will change.

No reason not to, honestly. A little weird that SJU, Seton Hall and Rutgers ultimately turned him down or weren't interested at all. That was probably largely due to his handler. He'll be able to do some things on that level that he probably couldn't do on the HM level because of strength/size. 

Would be a horrible move for Pat, imo.

People would expect greatness considering his legendary status and when he didn't live up to it... all hell would break loose

Lol, No. Even if it's a bad year and a hot seat existed (it doesn't) the FR class + what will be coming in behind them would buy anyone time.

Plus when that time ever comes, nobody from within the family (pat especially) would double cross JT Jr and move in.

Roy is about due for another silly class. Think 2015 has that potential if he can pull Rabb, Giles, Woods and Rozier. Ingram seems like he'll be at Duke. Outside shot at Stone.

Didn't even realize that Woods and Giles are 2016. Sheesh. 

Last edited:
Is Byron Wesley over David Stockton the biggest upgrade in the history of high major college basketball?

but seriously Gonzaga is looking legit next year, might be Mark Few's best squad.

Last edited:
Is Byron Wesley over David Stockton the biggest upgrade in the history of high major college basketball?

but seriously Gonzaga is looking legit next year, might be Mark Few's best squad.

Another signing for Iowa State Iowa State, 7 foot 1 Greek national team center Georgios Tsalmpouris.

What do you know about him OKB? :nerd:

I wouldn't be sure about that. And you all are crazy for not having offered him and being spotty with contact.

Supposedly, Robert Carter is really high on St. John's, might sign after visiting this week. I know Allen was really high on them but I can't lie and act like I watched many GT games this year. Anybody of his stature though is always welcome :D

Chase Jeter to announce at Adidas Nation event in August,his list is Kansas,Oregon,Duke,UNLV,UCLA,and Arizona....He is supposedly leaning towards Duke..

Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk to Kansas.

Only 16, already graduated high school. Will play this up coming year.

top 20 type talent.

Back
Top Bottom