The College Basketball Post

That's a MEAN *** crew right there :pimp:

Cliff is a monster and yest people here were PISSED!!! to say the least :lol:

Mudiay is the goods... Jah & Tyus are a great duo... And Stan is just that dude

Can't remember him from the Hoop Summit. Said he's a Stauskas comp?

He's more athletic than Stauskas was at 17, and Stauskas was more of a 3's free throws and layups type of guy at the end in college.

This is weird but he's a little Jamal Crawford-y, takes and makes a lot of tough mid range jumpers.

Thats the one concern, from what i've seen, he's going to have to be a lights out Kobe level mid range shooter, to really be an efficient high level scorer, but he's young so he's got 2 seasons minimum to figure it out.

Last edited:

Young buuls. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

How tall is Mudiay really though? I know Stanley 6'7, maybe it's the picture but they look about the same height.

Cliff is really 32, you cannot tell me he's a teenager when he looks older than my uncle.

Last edited:
Random UK news...

Tony Barbee possibly joining the UK staff Cal said they have been discussing it and they are a spot on the staff for him...
WCS will not be playing when UK takes it's trip to the Bahamas in August,still recovering from surgery..
SEC tournament will be in Nashville every year until 2025 except 2018 and 2022 :smokin still miss those Atlanta trips though :rolleyes

He Owes Stanley 500% for the look to the game :lol: :x

And what the **** is going on that we haven't offered Dennis Smith yet? :smh:

Last edited:
Dog idk why K can't land in state talent, straight crazy.

The kid Brown looks like a monster. :x

Last edited:
We're recruiting shorty, just haven't offered him... I'm sure there's a reason... but what that reason is I have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom