The College Basketball Post

Jermaine Lawrence asked for his release. Why do all highly rated NY recruits end up stinking? Better off finding a diamond in the rough like Kilpatrick. Lawrence and Sanders are both lousy.

Lawrence sucks? He finished his freshman year, a little early to say that I think.

He's more than welcome to come back home :smile:

Mick
laugh.gif
Rapid speed for you to come slurp. What exactly does this have to do with Mick? This is the largest number of transfers ever in CBB. More to do with the sense of entitlement that these kids have and how they are hyped up to think that they're all god's gift to basketball for most of their lives. 

I'm not writing him off, but he hardly flashed this year, granted he was hurt for a bit. Kid was pumped as a top 30 recruit and he showed absolutely nothing this year. Didn't rebound, couldn't defend, and he was supposed to have decent range but couldn't shoot. If he goes to SJU, then you can officially write him off. Supposedly his "inner circle" thought that he was supposed to be a one and done because of his ranking. 
laugh.gif

Idiots haven't even called to ask UC for the release yet. They just leaked the story to Evan Daniels. 

Last edited:
Ryan Anderson transfers to Arizona , he will play in the 2015-2016 season
Rich get richer. My god.

Keith Shamburger from Hawaii, transfers to Mizzou. Good get.

There are so many good guards to be had still for transfers. Canty, Wesley....can't keep track anymore.

Last edited:
Scout released their final class rankings today... top ten:
Duke
UK
UCLA
Kansas
Arizona
UNLV
UNC
Louisville
Maryland
Ohio St.

First time since Cal has been at UK that they didn't have the #1 class,no surprise and congrats to Duke..

Heard Carlton Bragg will cut his list to 5 in September and will more than likely be UK,Ohio St,Illinois,Kansas,and Arizona.

Canty to USF coach O getting it done down there.

Last edited:
Loading up. Bunch of big kids who can play. Going to have a huge and very good team for DSR's senior year and beyond. If they land Allonzo Trier to cap it off, things will really be looking up.

Tavaras Hardy and Kevin Sutton came on last year and dropped the dead weight on the staff. Has paid off.

With Georgetown getting Jovan & Dickerson recently, is JT3 still recruiting John Egbunu from USF ? 

Is Mourning kid getting a scholly or walking on ?

Caleb Swanigan reclassified to '15 he's been listed as a UK target for a long time,I expect he will get an offer soon,he already has offers from Mich St.,Georgetown,Tennessee,FSU,Indiana,Illinois,Louisville,and Pitt.

Anthony Hickey scholly not renewed,he will transfer from LSU

These Position Battle articles ESPN is running with is filled with so many struggle bars :lol:

At least they're drawing at straws and trying to ride the NCAA tourney wave and hit' us with consistent CBB content.

These Position Battle articles ESPN is running with is filled with so many struggle bars :lol:

At least they're drawing at straws and trying to ride the NCAA tourney wave and hit' us with consistent CBB content.

:lol: At least they are trying college basketball is the only sport I watch so it's definitely appreciated....

John Egbunu picked UF today , don't worry. Billy D now can sell Thomas Bryant on playing power forward.

Good pick up by McCall & co. Didn't know UF was even in the mix for Bryant.

Should be an easy sell (to any '15 big) with Egbunu being the lone big man for the '15 season

Thought Bryant was a Cuse lock but he's really waiting for that UK offer which I doubt comes , didn't know UF was that involved...,,,Cuse needs a big in the 15 class badly

Looks like Iona ot St Johns are the landing spot for Jermaine Lawrence

Thought Bryant was a Cuse lock but he's really waiting for that UK offer which I doubt comes , didn't know UF was that involved...,,,Cuse needs a big in the 15 class badly

Looks like Iona ot St Johns are the landing spot for Jermaine Lawrence

I think they will offer him at some point but it will probably be too late,which is sad because he's clearly interested...Right now we got the one commit for '15,and 8 with offers so far, Brown,Bragg,Diallo,Jones,Labissiere,Newman,Rabb,and Zimmerman.With offers possibly coming soon for Ellenson,Stone,Davis,Swanigan,Moore,and Blakeney...Heard they are about to give up on Gill-Caesar since he decided to stay in class of '15..

Jermaine Lawrence down to Iona, Manhattan and Hofstra. From the little I saw this year, that is the level he should be playing at.

Jermaine Lawrence down to Iona, Manhattan and Hofstra. From the little I saw this year, that is the level he should be playing at.

If I say that I'm accused of being sour, but yup. He wasn't very good and also rumored to be pretty lazy. Wish him the best, though.

Back
Top Bottom