The College Basketball Post

http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?storyId=11036924&src=desktop

Rashad McCants
mean.gif
Bad Day. I was just discussing McCants yesterday too smh
mean.gif

McCants must be deeply bitter about something Roy Williams did
laugh.gif
no reason to speak out about this since it's a common practice throughout history.

If he was flourishing in the L right now, then this would never have happened. 

And you know this. :lol:

Also peeped that he's dropping a "memoir".

#datderepromo

#didthetutorswriteit

#heelmccants

#kardashigate

Last edited:
Dude had the opportunity to receive a free education from an amazing institution ans squandred it. I have zero sympathy for him. Boo this man!

Okafor, Mudiay, Stanley, Cliff, Booker.

Oubre too, just gotta get his shot selection right, his hair > his game at this point.
You know I like the unconventional route (players), brotha. Nothing mainstream, hipster version of a sports fan.

You know I like the unconventional route (players), brotha. Nothing mainstream, hipster version of a sports fan.

True. :lol:

#hardwoodhipster

#youngsportsguru

Even though he's mainstream, you can't help but love Okafor, kid really has it all.

True. :lol:

#hardwoodhipster

#youngsportsguru

Even though he's mainstream, you can't help but love Okafor, kid really has it all.

I'm not sold hope he avg 20 and 15 this year bc I don't see it. Can't wait to see tho. Our first real big without Wojo

I'm not sold hope he avg 20 and 15 this year bc I don't see it. Can't wait to see tho. Our first real big without Wojo

You just gotta watch the tape man, kid has such great footwork and post moves at 18 that its laughable. Not to mention he's 6'11 270 already with a 7'5.5 wingspan and has still yet to be in the best shape he can be.

It all depends on how K plans to use him but I see him getting at least 16/10/3 by accident.

Stanley Johnson and Kelly Oubre are my favorite players in this class.

Haven't seen enough of the others to form an opinion on them.

Except Rashad Vaughn. I dislike his playing style immensely :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom