The College Basketball Post

I used to see that mog McCants on campus @ my school all the time
laugh.gif
central got them freaks 
nthat.gif

Y'all gotta watch Mudiay man, kid is special.

6'5, 200, 6'9 wingspan (still growing) and a great athlete with real PG skills? Unfair.

Also you gotta trust a kid who can drop 30 in a long sleeve t-shirt, **** ain't easy. :lol:

Last edited:
Mudiay's brother had crazy potential, too. They came over to America so late into Stephane's life that he never really got a chance to put it together. It also doesn't help that nobody ever took the time to help develop his skills and just let him go out and solely focus on blocking shots.

Y'all gotta watch Mudiay man, kid is special.

6'5, 200, 6'9 wingspan (still growing) and a great athlete with real PG skills? Unfair.

Also you gotta trust a kid who can drop 30 in a long sleeve t-shirt, **** ain't easy. :lol:

If this isn't John Wall 2.0, then I don't know who is.

Wall's distributing is so much better than Mudiay's was at the same stage IMO. Mudiay's makes me wonder if he's a SG. Both killer in PnR though.

Michigan has a bunch of big names at the elite camp today. Headlined by Derryck Thorton Jr and Tyus Battle.

Where is Eric Davis visiting this weekend ? He is suppose to be at UF , but the insiders don't know sh*t

I'm not sure but it seems odd that Michigan doesn't pursue him more. At this point it seems Michigan has put all their eggs in either Jalen Brunson or Jalen Coleman's basket.

Wall used to bounce out the gym in high school. I don't see the same athleticism and explosiveness. Two different types of game, I wouldn't compare the two.

Maybe they're not highlighting Mudiay's "natural point guard skills" in those videos that you guys say he has but he looks like a shooting guard to me.

Back
Top Bottom