The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by dreClark

What a horse %%*$ possession for Buffalo.

I'm sure that there is a joke to be made about how Oklahoma is honoring their best players, the Griffins and Johnson by their new off-white jerseys, but I imagine that some people would be offended by that...
laugh.gif

Beige *** _'s....
laugh.gif

The off white Jerseys are Cream for the Crimson and Cream school colors.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I wish Fran would come back to SJU
frown.gif

I don't. I wish we would have gotten Doherty when we had the chance.
You do realize, Doherty got fired from UNC for losing his players respect and has done nothing since and never will.

Oh yeah, why the *%@% was Tony Crocker from Oklahoma rocking long sleeves? I swear people just OD nowadays. Either with those little baby sleeves or now longsleeves?

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

What a horse %%*$ possession for Buffalo.

I'm sure that there is a joke to be made about how Oklahoma is honoring their best players, the Griffins and Johnson by their new off-white jerseys, but I imagine that some people would be offended by that...
laugh.gif

Beige *** _'s....
laugh.gif

The off white Jerseys are Cream for the Crimson and Cream school colors.
Explain to me why Memphis and Kansas State are wearing the abominations that they are?

Originally Posted by allen3xis

227...absurd

and 180 isn't ideal either, that's great.
I knew it was up there but not that high
pimp.gif
. He is beingsloppy with the ball right now though.

Burger aka Rodney Pierce is really good, has been since he was 12. He had interest from a few majors (NC State is one I remember) but chose to go to stay inthe state started out at Rider but had an injury that cause him to red shirt then he transfered back home to Buff.

Kid can actually play, him Jonny and Paul played for the same AAU team although him and Paul have personal issues came to blows once
laugh.gif

Good to see Burg do well against a national power
pimp.gif

Texas is in UCLA's %$%$
sick.gif

Collison with good t.o.'s, getting his !!*% beat up going to the rack
smh.gif

++## his effeciency stats (they are insane) tell me he's better than Jonny at the PG spot.

Holliday also isn't showing me much :/

frown.gif

You do realize, Doherty got fired from UNC for losing his players respect and has done nothing since and never will.
give the man a break.. it's his 3rd year trying to turn around a crappy program. He'll get another shot at the big times, and he deservesit. basically gift-wrapped a title for UNC.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

frown.gif

give the man a break.. it's his 3rd year trying to turn around a crappy program. He'll get another shot at the big times, and he deserves it. basically gift-wrapped a title for UNC.
He could recruit his @%% off.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

I won't say Jonny>Collison until he plays a real good team and performs.
Like Kansas?
No like Uconn, Pittsburgh, Memphis.

EDIT

laugh.gif

I think Jonny is the better then Collison. I just didn't want to be too much of a homer.

Back
Top Bottom