The College Basketball Post

Blair Kerkhoff ‏@BlairKerkhoff
Bill Self said "extremely disappointed" in recent action by N. Tharpe "and judgement that went along with it." Will be dealt with internally
girls parents probably cancelling all credit cards as we speak....
Which school falls for the Seventh Woods hype/trap?
jumper looked damned good on that vid of him playing ds jr.....first vid ive seen since he was like 8th grade dunking on everybody though

Last edited:
Kid would hold his ground right now on most D2 programs, offensively atleast. I believe in the Seventh Woods hype. Seems like he doesnt play defense though.

Last edited:
See what I mean about the hype backlash?

Same guys in the media who were anointing him off those mixtape will call him over hyped.

:smh:

See what I mean about the hype backlash?

Same guys in the media who were anointing him off those mixtape will call him over hyped.

:smh:

I'm just giving my honest opinion about him and have had the same opinion ever since seeing him more than a year ago.

I never believed in the hype. Do I think he's good at what he does on the high school level? Sure, he can score. But I'd rather gauge his long term potential and right now, we haven't seen any other successful AI's come through the pipe.

I'm just giving my honest opinion about him and have had the same opinion ever since seeing him more than a year ago.

I never believed in the hype. Do I think he's good at what he does on the high school level? Sure, he can score. But I'd rather gauge his long term potential and right now, we haven't seen any other successful AI's come through the pipe.

dude is 15 not really the time for evaluations.

he's a great athlete time will tell if he develops the other skills.

naadir tharpe is dumb as hell

& y is he all the way butt naked in the club :rofl:

It's in the dorms supposedly. Doesn't it kind of look like HE took the pic as well? His right arm...

Idk why it's such a big deal. He could play it off like the girl asked for a pic and her shirt fell down? I know I would...

It's in the dorms supposedly. Doesn't it kind of look like HE took the pic as well? His right arm...

Idk why it's such a big deal. He could play it off like the girl asked for a pic and her shirt fell down? I know I would...

Lol have you seen the pic?

Damn Myles Turner got a cannon

Ulis too. Probably the best shooting PG Cal's had in a long time

Last edited:
Recee Caldwell 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Why do they keep pushing girls in the dunk contest?

These birds do the most basic of dunks and don't even put 'em down clean. That shhh is embarrassing.

After watching Winslow, I'm not eeeeem mad if Rodney takes off for the NBA. Peace, papi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom