The College Basketball Post

Still drunk and at work but don't eeeeeem care.

This got the feeling of 2011 all over again. Take us to the promised land Bazz :smokin

Would be cool to see Kevin Ollie win a championship so early...Levert on Michigan is tough player tho, he be all over the court and does a lil bit of everything

Cuonzo bout to take the Marquette job.
why though?

I didn't see you cook 
nerd.gif

Bc they've been calling for his head and the boosters who run the Vol Air Force who fly coaches around to recruit for free took away those priviledges for Zo & staff. Now they may have to lie in the **** they started HAHA! Who's out there better than Zo ???
I hope he takes the Marquette job and teaches them a valuable lesson

N.C. State's Tyler Lewis is transferring, This is the second top recruit to xfer in the last 2 years. Last year Rodney Purvis left for Uconn. What's going on @ NC State. Lewis had a much better year at the point position than Anthony Barber.  

You have to give Cal everything man. He's done a HELLUVA job with these shorties.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the vacated silver lining.

UK v Wisky is going to be a goodie... Who matches up with Frankie? Probably Lee bc of his athleticism and length but does he have the iq & discipline to make things difficult for Frank?

Who guards Julius? Is wisky physical enough to withstand his bully game?

Can't wait.
My best guess is Nigel Hayes is gonna play a ton of minutes Saturday, Dekker has the length but nowhere near the physical strength to play inside against him...Nigel goes about 6-7 250 and is built similar to Randle..hes giving up a few inches but both look like grown men out there

I have a feeling Kaminsky is going to eat inside, especially if WCS doesnt play...Tarczewski and Isaiah Austin both had no answer for him and they're 7 footers...Zona tried putting Aaron Gordon's length and athleticism on him and Frank scored like he wasnt there..i could be wrong but i dont see Lee doing much better than Gordon

I'm much more worried about how Wisconsin is gonna match up against their guards..especially the way the Harrison twins played the other night..Badgers just dont have that kind of height at the guard position..Gasser is an extremely talented on ball defender, i have no doubt he can hold his own...hes been matched up against bigger, stronger players all season long....but Trae Jackson and Ben Brust are going to have their work cut out for their them..i would not be surprised to see Hayes and Kaminsky on the floor together quite a bit (which Bo has rarely done this season) if they start getting bullied inside

Last edited:
N.C. State's Tyler Lewis is transferring, This is the second top recruit to xfer in the last 2 years. Lewis had a much better year at the point position than Anthony Barber.  

:lol:

Cat was a freshmen and will be 10 times better then tyler next year, plus Donte Graham is coming that would put lewis at the 3rd pg.

smart move to get out of there now bc he knew he would be buried next year.

So fun hypothetical question here: say you're K.Ollie, and you win the Championship, and league team like the Lakers or Knicks comes calling (with lots of money). Do you leave or stay at Uconn?

Even if he doesn't win it all, I can't help but see a scenario like that happening in future. Dude was a respected vet. in the league, and had the opportunity for a front office/assistance coach gig with a respected club. I still think that door is open, and were he to win it all, I don't know if Uconn would be able to compete--money wise--with NBA teams interested in poaching him....:lol:

Fla v L'ville in the chip with Fla winning it all. They're just too complete for me to see anyone but MSU beating them and I'm not sure i trust Appling enough to get that job done. :\

Ignore the part about L'ville...

I was spot on about Keith as much as it pains me to say it. :smh:

So fun hypothetical question here: say you're K.Ollie, and you win the Championship, and league team like the Lakers or Knicks comes calling (with lots of money). Do you leave or stay at Uconn?

Even if he doesn't win it all, I can't help but see a scenario like that happening in future. Dude was a respected vet. in the league, and had the opportunity for a front office/assistance coach gig with a respected club. I still think that door is open, and were he to win it all, I don't know if Uconn would be able to compete--money wise--with NBA teams interested in poaching him....:lol:

Actually had this convo with a bunch of people yesterday at MSG. This is Ollie's dream job, he ain't going anywhere. He's the perfect fit and wants to build a dynasty under his tenure at UConn. 10 toes in.

Interested to see what kind of bounce Grayson has in the dunk contest tonight.

I need him to be Redick 2.0 for us but with more athleticism.

@dacomeup, you still want to make an argument for SK over Bazz for AAC Player of the year?

Based on the AAC season? Yes.

Ant Lee ended up choosing OSU.

Kelsey Mitchell will be the girl's game. MVP calling it now.

Last edited:
USF got a real good one w/ Orlando. So happy for him. :pimp: It's a well deserved opportunity!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom