The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by Al3xis

As I figured, Delaware derailed that St. Bonaventure train tonight.
frown.gif
definitely deflates some of my enthusiasm. Egerson washeld to single digits (9) but the rest of the blue hens exploded and suddenly started to shoot the lights out. amazingly, my Bonnies still had a chance to winat the end despite despicable 3 pt shooting (23%) and free throw shooting (42%).

hopefully they can bounce back against Rutgers Sunday, but that's unlikely. gonna go from 2-0 and high hopes to a mediocre 2-2.
smh.gif

is there ANYWHERE i can watch ESPNU online? i want to catch the end of the Memphis-SHU game

U of L not playing in Maui Invitational

The prestigious eight-team event has been held annually in Maui, Hawaii, since 1984.

U of L's place in the 2009 event will be filled by fellow Big East Conference member Cincinnati. The Cardinals, which won two of three games on their last visit to Maui in 2004, will return to the Maui Invitational in 2012.

"We enjoy participating in the Maui Invitational but will be delaying our next trip there," said U of L head coach Rick Pitino. "We're working on other options that will allow our fans' participation in a special exempt event next season. We love the Maui Invitiational and the competition it offers and we look forward to our return there in 2012."

Kemba, this kid is such a beast. Wouldn't be surprised if UCONN makes a deep tourney run if he is a lotto pick next year.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I'm quite confident that by the end of the season, I'm gonna know EVERY player in the NCAA who hails from Long Island.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LI got ballers too!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm gonna try to throw the big names out there although there really isn't that many to choose from ...

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Kemba, this kid is such a beast. Wouldn't be surprised if UCONN makes a deep tourney run if he is a lotto pick next year.

He's not leaving after this year.

Maryland wins by 1.

UVM is ok...but a far cry from the Coppenrath/Sorrantine teams.

So in other words, as expected, UMD is a joke.

also I love Roy williams scheduling these games....different time zone, hostile environment..not a complete cupcake...

every high major coach should schedule like he does most years.

Ehh, I was at that Duke-UM game tonight. Duke fans are all over that's for sure. They may have won, but I just don't think they are an elite team. Iguess that I'll have to see more of the other teams play, and it is very early in the season. Smith is definitely an upgrade over Paulus though, and Zoubekeven gave some good minutes early on. The problem with Michigan is just that Manny doesn't really have any help outside of Sims.

UC in Maui Classic next year
pimp.gif

Maryland wins by 1.

UVM is ok...but a far cry from the Coppenrath/Sorrantine teams.

So in other words, as expected, UMD is a joke.

also I love Roy williams scheduling these games....different time zone, hostile environment..not a complete cupcake...

every high major coach should schedule like he does most years.

mad.gif
sick.gif
Damn! i was hoping vermont was gonna pull it out!
tired.gif

UVA beat Radford by 2

and
Vermont is beating Maryland

Radford should have won that
smh.gif
dumb fouls and missed free throws at the end ofthe game. landesberg is nasty though.

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

As if things couldn't get worse, Mason Jr. is out for the year with a torn ligament in his foot.
eek.gif
sick.gif
\

Medical RS?
Most likely but this is the 2nd straight season where foot problems have plagued him. Either he needs to strengthen his legs or wear better shoes.

Back
Top Bottom