The Brandon Jennings Thread (Will Be Updated Regularly)

Do-Be-Do
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I thought this dude was going to be a headcase and completely flop in the L
laugh.gif
Glad I'm wrong though
pimp.gif

It doesn't matter if it "still too early" as some of y'all are saying. Dude basically scored 55 points in 3quarters in the NBA. Doesn't matter who it was against. You just don't accidentally score that many points in 3 quarters if you aren't somethingspecial...especially if you are a rookie in his seventh game. Not to mention 32 in a win over Denver which basically means he scored 87 points in the last twogames. If you knew anything about him prior to the league this performance wouldn't surprise you.

If you knew anything about him prior to the league this performance wouldn't surprise you.

I don't think that's true..everyone KNEW the kid had talent...nobody knew he was going to be this good, this quick. He probably had more doubters thanpeople expecting success quickly. I'm sure people know and have seen his exploits at Oak Hill (and his #'s were ridiculous), but he's just beenflat out amazing so far. Hopefully he will keep it up because he's been fun to watch.

I know I was skeptical of the guy coming into the NBA season, but I'll happily admit that I was wrong in a lot I said about him.

Im just happy hes on my Fantasy Team.
After a performance like tonight i have full faith in this guy...just hopefully he can still perform like this on any other team besides GSW.
Jennings for President in 2012
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
@ this guys performance last night.

Like I said earlier, I expected him to be good but not this early
eek.gif

Props...I really hope kid keeps this up and not let all this early success get to his head.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

I overlooked Jennings...that was a mistake
his game is serious
pimp.gif
Agreed. I only watched him play at Oakhill in HS. He was good but didn't know he'll be this good
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

This to me shows that the some NBA teams European scouting departments aren't that good or don't exist.

you don't think scouts haven't been watching him for YEARS now?

he's improved remarkably in a very short period of time. people flat out missed, thus far.

Back
Top Bottom