The Brandon Jennings Thread (Will Be Updated Regularly)

Am I the only one who thinks that Brandon Jennings look a little a young AI tonight?

He would be a dawg in NY

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now would be a great time to quote myself from 6/8/09

FoShizzle wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saw B. Jennings working out the other day. His jumper and NBA 3 point range are looking surprisingly good. Has excellent focus. He might surprise some people.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Puttin the Bucks back on the map...hopefully.

This is Jennings and Meeks team for the future. 98% Jennings right now though
laugh.gif

Smfh at the knicks how are u gonna let this man waste his talent in milwaukee. He definitly should be in NY or LA

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
why did you do that Brandon? we know hes on NT, that fool needs to come in this thread and explain himself...
smh.gif

cot damn
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Is this Allen Iverson all over again?????????????????

indifferent.gif
no. Please stop with the bubba chuck comparisons already. Jennings does have the potential to have a great NBA career & 55 points in the L is a verygood start.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Swish 22

thoughts:
nobody should be kicking themselves now because he didn't tear up Europe or the preseason.
the warriors defense should not be considered a nba level defense.
under armour is loving life right now.
if you don't see the early jennings and early iverson comparisions you are blind.
What? He rarely got the opportunities in Europe. They were not concerned with developing someone who was going to dip in one year. This was a teamtrying to make their league's playoffs. Jennings would go games without playing. The coach said he had a lot of potential if he learned to properly playthe game (fundamentals, team work, etc) because the athleticism was already there as he was the best athlete on the team.

Great performance. He needs to be on the all star ballot. If he keeps this up. He's going to get in as a reserve for sure. Maybe even start. Who knows

I think a lot of dudes are buggin... but u never know how this turns out. he could become a star on the bucks roster.

We need to get him in the All Star game.

Whoever starts the thread I'll hook them up after I see him play this week.

Make sure to include link and all that, thanks.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Great performance. He needs to be on the all star ballot. If he keeps this up. He's going to get in as a reserve for sure. Maybe even start. Who knows
laugh.gif
@ For sure

Back
Top Bottom