The Boys | S4 Episodes 1-3 Out Now! | Amazon Prime

I'm so glad my cousin told me about this show. I knew nothing of it, and almost didn't give it a chance. I was hooked when A-train ran through Hughie's girl :smh:. I binged 5 eps on saturday and finished the rest yesterday.

I wasn't sure if Homelander actually raped becca or not. The video didn't look like a woman who just had 3 orgasms after 3 hours of consensual sex. The comic says she was raped, but it won't be the first time they differed on something. In the comic, Starlight was forced to give brain to Homelander, A-Train, and black Noir. Not The Deep as depicted in the show. Besides, if she was raped would she really want to have the baby and raise it leaving behind her entire family? Seems like Homelander might have been telling the truth on that one.

The cast is dope, I loveFrenchie, and Mother's Milk :lol:. Can't wait for season 2.

I really thought there was gonna be a Deep / dolphin sex scene lol

I'm glad there wasn't, but the jokes about him and blowholes makes sense :lol:

Last edited:
Dunno what that refers to but hope it doesn't spoil anything for next season.

secret member of the Seven might as well be Doppleganger who faked those gay sex photos with the senator.

That would be following the comic exactly.

But Homelander admitted that he smashed and gave her 3 Os. How could it be Black Noir, if he's claiming it was him and claiming the kid? In the comics he wasn't aware of anything Noir was doing, and didn't know how he could have been capable of doing those things.

Nothing bad to say about this show . Sure would like to know more about that jawn A Train was tappin she looks delicious
But her pumpum aint. Heard it's head crushing :lol:

But Homelander admitted that he smashed and gave her 3 Os. How could it be Black Noir, if he's claiming it was him and claiming the kid? In the comics he wasn't aware of anything Noir was doing, and didn't know how he could have been capable of doing those things.

But her pumpum aint. Heard it's head crushing :lol:
Would depend if black noir dressed like homelander and has the similar powers. But then i remember asian girl fighting noir pretty good. Were clones even mentioned on the show? In interviews the noir actor was a black guy.

Last edited:
I was just talking about in the comics Black Noir actually doing everything Homelander was accused of.

Back
Top Bottom