The Boys | S4 Episodes 1-3 Out Now! | Amazon Prime

What’s ms masiel about
Preview didn’t look good to me
And man I need Jack Ryan to come back ASAP

Maisel is a very well written show. I'm a fan of it. A little quirky, but overall, very well done. Set in the 50's about a lady (wife and mother) who discovers her talent for stand-up and becomes a comedian. But obviously, there's more to it

This show (The Boys) really surprised me. Watch it over the weekend on a whim and really liked it. Finished the entire season quick...lol. Now, the wait for season 2

Ms. Maisel is just well written, smart comedy and a likeable lead. Can see everyone not gelling with it though, it's not overly exciting or anything, just an accidental female comic, suddenly single mom in the 50s going through the motions.

What’s ms masiel about
Preview didn’t look good to me
And man I need Jack Ryan to come back ASAP

It’s a dope show if you’re into a lot of dialogue and story. Set in the 50 a Jew girl Gets divorced after finding out her husband had an affair gets drunk and gets on stage at comedy club and finds her calling. First episode is worth a watch at least. She has a great set of breast which she shows. Loosely Based on Joan Rivers too.

Just finished this after a week and what a cliffhanger ending. Show was dope though and I guess Elizabeth Shue is free to be on the next season of Karate Kid:lol:

I'm glad The Deep got harassed, one day maybe he will save a caged sea creature correctly lol

Trying think, did they show any?

I mean I know there was full frontal from invisible dude, but can’t remember any *******
I don't think so. Unless there were some at that private club

As far as major characters, Stillwell and Starlight def could've showed some during their scenes, but didn't

FINALLY finished up the season. I'll give it a 10/10. I was completely blown away. I loved the Netflix Marvel adaptations, but this was on another level. Before this thread, I had never heard of the comic. It was brilliant from start to finish. I'll put some of my random thoughts in a spoiler

*How crazy was it to see The Deep's story go full circle? He went from sexually assaulting Starlight to getting raped in Sandusky, OH. Obviously he's going though some **** right now due to the heavy drinking, shaving all his body hair, and calling himself stupid. Makes me wonder if he's suicidal....

*Haley Joel Osmet as Mesmer...great writing. To have him, of all people, play a psychic was hilarious...and the kicker...his daughter was named Cleo

Miss_Cleo_at_The_Jenny_Jones_Show.png

*The Homelander story :wow: That was a surprise at the end.

That thot violated the deep and he couldn’t do anything about it. Probably wiped her fingers on his face after she finished fingerbanging herself.

Back
Top Bottom